Persona Non Grata

3rd Pov

Due to the actions of Delta Force in New York, all Russian forces retreat from the entire East Coast.

Overlord: All friendly call-signs – we are no longer on the defensive. I repeat – consolidate and counterattack.

Green Beret: This is ODA Foxtrot! The Russians are disengaging! We've got 'em on their heels!

The cutscene monitor's Soap's heart rate as images of Loyalist Russians are shown, including Codename: Nikolai.

Price: Beyond the jagged edges of war, there were still Russians who rejected Makarov's lunacy. Men willing to stand against the tide.

Nikolai: Price, we've got vital signs but they're weak. Soap won't last without proper attention.

Viper: Come on Johnny, hang on!

Price: He's a hard bastard. Trust me, he'll make it.

A radar alarm sounds of incoming hostiles: [Perimeter Breached]

Loyalist: We're picking up inbound signatures.

Nikolai: We've got company.

Price: It's Makarov. 

Viper: Dammit Makarov. What is he trying to do this time?

Price: He's tying up loose ends. Who's your best man? 

Nikolai: Yuri. Ex-Spetsnaz. Only man I know who hates Makarov more than you.

The radar tracks hostiles incoming towards the safe house.

Price: Get him. They'll use the ridgeline for cover and fly in from the south.

Nikolai: How do you know?

Price: It's what I'd do.

["Persona Non Grata"]

[August 17th – 9:51:37]

[Viper MacTavish]

[Task Force 141 - Disavowed]

[Himachal Pradesh, India]

Yuri runs into the room where me, Price, and Nikolai are watching the doctor attempting to surgically patch up Soap's wound which got stuck open from Shepherd's knife that stabbed him in Afghanistan. Soap grabs my chest plate and coughs from his wounds. 

(Y/n): Hang in there Johnny.

We hear a chopper coming so I got in front of Soap and protected him from the blast.

Price: Is everyone alright?

(Y/n): We're breathing!

The Havoc falls off the room. Outside, five Ultrnationalist Mi-17s fly in and begin to drop enemy troops. Nikolai motions Yuri to Price.

Nikolai: Do whatever this man says!

Yuri pulls out and cocks an AK-47 Red Dot while I take out my machine gun and run next to Price.

Price: Yuri, Viper, take a position on the balcony! We need to buy the doctor some time! Keep your eyes on the courtyard.

A Loyalist shoots a missile from the courtyard at one of the enemy choppers. The courtyard's gate explodes as enemies breach and the Loyalists begin to engage them.

Price: They've breached the courtyard! 

(Y/n): Shoot them down!!

Price, Yuri and I are firing at the enemies at the courtyard below.