Chapter Four

Dramatic Chapter my fabulous friends.

Scary Murderer Dude POV (soon to be named)

I run quietly in the dark. I leap from building to building, pistols in hand. Sneaking in, I set off the alarm in Wayne Enterprises and wait. I hear quiet footsteps.

I hear the trademark Boy Wonder cackle as he flips onto the table in front of me. A light shines behind me and I turn. There she is, Tara holding an electric whip. My one eye shines as she morphs into the little four year old girl I met ten years ago.

Tears pour down her face,
"Tara! TARA!" Robin yells running towards her, "What did you do too her Deathstroke?!"

He taps his earpiece,"Robin to Batman, the team, anyone! Requesting backup at my coordinates."

Tara POV

Images of my past come back, my parents being murdered in front of me. My mother's scream as blood stained her crisp white shirt. My father's laugh when he told Deathstroke that he'd never find me. And his eye that horrible, shining, glinting eye. The stench of their blood fills the air.

"Tara! TARA! TARA PLEASE WAKEUP!" I hear faintly, I focus on the sound of that voice. It becomes clearer and obviously desperate. The images of my parents disappear and I stare into the eyes of Robin.

I notice the team, fighting Deathstroke. I try to morph back into Silent Knight but it's not working. Deathstroke flings the team away and smirks as he stalks towards me.

I look at him scared as he shoves Robin aside, bends down and grabs my throat. He picks me up and walks to a window. He kicks it, breaking the glass. He holds me over the traffic below.

"I've waited ten years to find you. You have a choice. Fight by my side forever or I kill you, then your team, then Blake."

"I choose......"

What??! What does she choose? It's your choice my friends. Comment and tell me what should happen.