{ Chapter 1 }

Chapter I - Christmas - Prologue

{ Ae-Cha, a young brown skinned child. With long thick ginger hair. And bright blue eyes. 'Good morning Ae!' Ae's younger sister shook Ae awake. 'Ughh, oh morning Ala.' Ae would notice the big lump on her. As it was dark, she couldn't see well. 'I'd appreciate if you got off of me Ala,' Cha would ask. And the lump made a small thud sound on the carpet. 'Careful!' Ae cha would make sure her younger sister was

fine. 'I'm fine On nee!' Ala would spring up from the pale purple floor. The Purple Heart rug was where Ae's foot slid onto. 'Ahh,' Ae would stretch and yawn and slide her feet into the purple slippers. All people are set a color. Ae - cha and her adoptive family are purple. 'Morning ma!' Ae would greet her mother. 'Morning Ae!" Ma would reply. Ae cha's adopted mother is a thin brown skinned woman. She wears a cute little grey small overalls with another layer of dress. Which is pink.

She wears black slippers with white stockings. And thin black hair. 'What's for food?' Ae was intrigued. All food was dyed purple or other colours so everyone can eat. 'Purple pancakes and purple butter!' Ae's ma said. Ae's ma is called July. July would prepare the pancakes. On the pale purple stove with the bright purple fryer. The purple butter was made with a porcelain knife. 'Mmmm.' Groaned Ala. Looking at the stacked pancakes. With a small face on it. For Ala. 'Looks yummy..' Ala groaned. Holding her stomach.

'Patience please, Ala.' July asked for Ala to be patient. To stop her from trying to hop onto the purple counters. Ae cha pulled Ala off the handle. 'Sorry On nee!' Ala cried. And hopped onto the stool. 'It's alright, Ala.' Ae cha reassured Ala. 'If you insist.' Ala mumbled. I'd fix her purple bonnet making it more on her head. 'It's no worries. It's Christmas, not a time to be upset.' Ae hugged young ala. Ala held back her tears. 'Well it's time for food now.' July announced. The girls jumped on the stool.

Both dug into the food. Eating. Soon it was present unwrapping. Both got amazing gifts. 'I love it Ma!' The children chanted. July pulled a smile. 'Your welcome, my sweet children,' July smiled. With a huge grin across her face. Ae and Ala went on with their day, until. It was nightfall. The kids slumbered in their beds. Thunder and lightning outside. And. Darkness. Ae was falling. In darkness. Like a coma. Expect a dream. 'Ae-cha.' A voice called. 'What? Me?' Ae cha wondered. 'Yes.' The voice replied. 'W-who are you?' Ae cried. 'I am...'

|||||| TBC ||