Chapter one; Episode 1

AN: This is my first book so i hope you all enjoy! Please comment if you find any grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes or just any feedback. Ill do a cast update in the later chapters as i'm going to be adding more people but i don't want to spoil anything. I'll let you read now<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃~
I heard our music ringing in my ears, it was the first sound I heard other than Alex's weeping since we had died. A powerful gravitational force dragged us down into the dark black floor. A wave of confusion hit me. How were we falling through the floor!! And where does this take us? But that feeling soon disappeared as I was filled with worry. We screamed as we fell through the darkness.

"AHHHH!"  We fell to the ground with great force making me grunt in pain. We all slowly stood up, coughing and gasping for air until we all stood up and took in our surroundings.

"Woah.. how did we get back here?" Luke questioned.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!" Screamed the bystander. A girl had seen the whole thing. We screamed in return and Luke jumped like a little girl,  clutching on to me and Alex. The girl never stopped screaming and ran out of our garage waving her hands freakishly. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while till I decided to speak up.

"...That was freaky" I sighed. The boys nodded in agreement as we looked around.

Luke realised he was still holding alex's hand. He tensed and it look as if he was contemplating whether to remove his hand but decided against it and relaxed. it reminded me of when we were younger. Me, Reggie, Luke and Alex used to watch horror movies together and when alex got scared luke would always hold his hand. They were adorable. Meanwhile me and reggie sat together huddled under a blanket screaming at dumb characters and laughing while they died. We never really found horror movies as scary as they did (probably because of the lack of good horror movies)

The girl soon returned clutching a cross in her hands, holding it out as if it was a weapon. "are you still here... whatever you are? She exhaled shakily. She put the cross down in defeat, thinking no one was there
"I know I saw something. I'm not crazy." She muttered to herself.

"Well we're all a little crazy" luke replied as we all jumped out of our hiding place. I giggled as alex nudged him.

The girl screamed again catching everyone of guard. We stumbled backwards.

"Oh my god! Please stop screaming" Alex begged, his hand hovering over his ear. The girl stopped short after.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" She demanded. I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Your mom's studio?" Luke questioned. "This is 𝘰𝘶𝘳 studio." He informed her as she waved the cross closer to him making him walk in circles, trying to avoid the scary girl. "Trust me, my. The grand piano is new, and... and... and..." he said stuttering over his sentence, trying to manoeuvre his way around the curly haired girl . Then something caught his attention. "My couch!" He chuckled and let out a happy sigh as he lept on to it. The girl still had the cross pointed to him. "That is definitely not my six-string" He said confused.

Besides the fact that some weird girl was in our garage I was quite happy to be back. Especially after Alex crying for what seemed like forever.

Luke looked up  at the lights and noticed it was different "can you give me one second." He got off the couch and tried walking past the girl. The girl shifted the cross so it pointed at him. "Just... give me a second. Thank you" he said sighing as he walked over to me reggie and Alex and turned us to face the exit of the garage. "Guys, what is going on? How did she get her stuff in here so fast?" He questioned whispering loudly.