S1 EP 6 : The old life that killed us just to use us

??? POV: It a miracle. Those ...THINGS ARE STILL ALIVE ... the- they where supposed to be... dead but then again . What else can you do

Samantha POV: I was on the top my house it was so quiet like no one existed....... l wish l can be normal no medication every day and night , no need to fight to live and to just ...... act like a normal person that well alive .

??? POV: Patient 1002 seem down or more like depending on cigarettes and wine to act normally let's look at 1003

Luna POV: I wish l never eat that girl she was just talking to me . And... l . O-H GOD I EAT HER AND IT FELT SO GOOD YET W-why sis l do that .... Sodding.

??? POV: She just as worse as here dear older sister talking about her let's check 1001 ....

Wisely POV: I am horrible ...... l am nothing ......

I

AM

B
R
O
K
E
N
.

Present time

Wisely POV: I woke up in a pool of sweat . As in like l was remembered something . I quickly but quite went to check on my sisters l first checked on Luna she seems fine but looks a bit nervous . As l went on to Samantha room a notice something the kitchen light was on ...

In the kitchen

Still Wisely POV: I walk in to see Sammy ... just sitting there as in she waiting for someone or something. I went over to her and pat her head ...
To me she was like a cat l hate cats but she remains me of them her hole personality remains me of a small brown kitten that acts mature but just as cute and innocent .... I noticed she didn't move so l pick her up. Lily told me that Luna and Sam gets picked up in differently. I checked her medication 

The next morning

Samantha POV: l woke up like someone exploded something . I look next to me to see my old stuffed bear mr. ace l put him away and got changed into my green sweater and brown pants .  l go to see Luna on the table and wisely putting out a fire ... wait FIRE  !!! I use magic to put it out . Hey Sam says my older sister l grabbed her collar and say ..... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU . I say in furious as l look at Luna saying wtf with her face .  We ate  some burnt ass eggs .

Luna POV: What . The . Fuck...... w-what the fuck just happened as l walk to my classroom l see my crush sardina. I just work till l get home

1 hour later

Still Luna POV : I got home and went inside to see that Samantha just got home why- l was caught when Samantha said My classes got canceled so l just got back from the store. If there anything l know when Sammy shop she gets my favorites snack and for wise a *gulp* demon l-lunges . Why the fuck dose she keep it near my snacks . I got a ice cream sandwich and sat next to my sister drawing . I got to my room after 20 minutes of silence . I wonder if l can ever be normal....... like the other kids maybe even ask Sabrina out on a date . I fall asleep with happy thoughts.

Samantha and wisely texting :

Smart ass: hey loser

Crazy Bitch: what do you want am working

Smart ass: I am going to kill the next human

Crazy bitch: no ... u stay with Luna

Smart ass: It's almost 12:00 am if l don't do it now then we need to collect all the letters again and find more sinners.

Crazy bitch : Ugh ... fine but you better be back at 3:00 am  sharp

Smart ass: fine

Text ended

Samantha POV: l got to the portal to earth and found my victim Lila Roberts age 21 her sin pried she was part of the kkk and left her son sick for years because she was right and he was wrong ...l shot her in the head . As l was dragging the bloody body l saw a light and she said . " hey sugar" she says l quickly recognize the voice it was my girlfriend Zoe l say "hey Zoe" why so sad she ask in a cute way " just tired . Let me help with that she says .

At 3:44 am

Wisely POV: Where. Is ... SHE . The one thing l told her and it's almost 4 in the morning. The l here the front door Open I scream at her . WHERE WERE YOU ?!? She says in a nonchalant tone 'out' l say Samantha Jodylen Klio you are no longer allowed to go by yourself. Ya whatever she says and tossed the letter at me .

We got the letter.......E

Finally this chapter is done sorry guys it took me a while to post I've been having writers block but here is a 824 words chapter have a good day readers.