[18+] No More Thinking

[!!!YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER ENTIRELY AND MISS NO MAJOR PART OF THE STORY. THIS IS A PURELY SMUT!!!]

You guess it was a little awkward, but the idea of being with Isabel on top of the wall in an intimate manner seemed more awkward. However, as you make eye contact with the horses in the stable, you wonder if braving the cooler ambiance would have been better.

Isabel turns to face. Her white blouse unbuttoned and hanging loose from her petite frame. Beneath the fabric barriers are a pair of pale-covered breasts, protected only by a bra. Her eyes are much more inviting than the horses, warm, lively, and full of curiosity.

Her rosy cheeks flare against your palm as you brush back her auburn hair. You both standstill, silently admiring each other in your state of young wonder. You swallow and lean in, nearly naked as she's almost bare. Another kiss; this time, it's more mushy and erotic, with your tongues meeting prematurely in the middle.

Your hand, curious already, runs up her waist and then on her chest, groping and exploratively finds her tit beneath her bra. She's warm, hot even in her skin. A small moan breaks your kiss, and she steps back to speak a few mumbled words, which you eventually translate to "undress me."

Your hands have killed dozens of titans and have gotten you out of some of the worst places imaginable, but when it came to taking off Isabel's shirt, they were clumsy. You brushed back the fabric from her shoulders and then reached behind her to find the latch to her bra. Your fingers fumble awkwardly as they stretch in search to release a portion of Isabel free. A dozen awkward seconds pass with silence to boot, but she closes her arms around herself in a moment of embarrassment.

"Maybe we shouldn't," she blurts out, her eyes downcast and her cheeks burning. "All things considered, we hardly know each other."

  "I like you," you counter. "I love you." You correct.

Her eyes widen briefly, and she relaxes. "I- I don't know. Now that we're here and all like this..."

  "We might not have another chance like this, Isabel," suddenly, she felt closer to you. "One of us could die the next time we leave these walls."

Isabel snickers. "We had this conversation already, but now the roles are reserved."

You smile. "So, now it's my turn to convince you?"

  "No need," she lets her arms fall. "I've just remembered how important this is."

The remaining gentleman-like thought from your brain melts out of your ears, and you glance down. Perky, modest, and very woman-like. The memories of the women you had been with prior to Isabel vanish in an instant, and all that matters is her now. You quickly remove most of your clothes and then return to Isabel.

You lean forward and kiss her, pushing gently back into your falling over in hay.

Soon, you're feasting on each other. Carnal lust trips and guides you through the messy stages of foreplay. Touching, moaning, groping. Unfortunately, you're out of practice, and Isabel is a virgin in every definition. It's a dirty exchange that includes raw compliments and naughty remarks, all of which make you ridged for something more intimate and special.

  "You can have me down here," Isabel says between gasps. "Go slow, though."

Your eyes glide down to her womanhood. She's patchy but trimmed and ripe. Your heart is in your throat, and your member is gripped by an unsteady hand. Slowly, you poke and penetrate Isabel's pink gash. Both of you hold your breath and then close your eyes, feeling everything and focusing on each other's subtle movements. Your bubble contains only you and your new companion, the world outside this stable has no monsters or people, just an abyss that matters little.