Chapter 3

~~~~2 Years Later~~~~

I sighed, plopping down on the couch. I was now officially living in Florida, thank God. I've had enough Missouri for a lifetime. I stared up at the ceiling, remembering everything that had happened, cringing at the last year or so. After I told Emma I turned Harry down, she turned on me, claiming I was a slut and had no purpose in life. She didn't understand why I did it though, and what hurt more is she knew the trust issues I have, and still turned against me. Of course, that only worsened them. I was just thankful she never told anyone I had turned Harry down. If that got out, I would be dead a million times over by now.

I sighed, thinking back to that day. Harry Styles had taken an interest in me.. And I had completely turned him down. After that, I barely paid attention to the band I had once had an awful obsession with. I couldn't bear being reminded every day of the decision I made. So, I took all my posters down. Deactivated my twitter. And after Emma left me? I was completely One Direction free. It was hard not watching all the new videos and interviews, and I would often find myself turning the news off to avoid them.

I stayed on that track for a good year, until I met Nikki, who was my new best friend. She is completely obsessed, and it was actually nice. She doesn't know how much I actually love them- she thinks I just tolerate them for her sake. And she definitely has no idea I met them. If she did? I would be completely alone again.

~~

Again we take the same road,

Two days in the same clo-

~~

I quickly picked up my phone, wondering why I kept my ringtone as THAT. Nikki had set it, not me, but everytime it rang, it was like a slap across the face.

"Hello?" I asked, my tone irritated.

"FAYE YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!" I heard Nikki shriek through the phone. I grimaced, pulling the phone away from my ear a bit.

"Hey Nik. And I bet I won't- I've been moving in all day!" I chuckled a bit, knowing her reaction would be something close to ecstatic. She had lived in Florida for a while, we had met each other years ago before she moved down here. We had recently gotten in touch again, and I decided to move down here earlier than I had always planned.

"WHAT?!?? Oh my God, this is officially the best day of my life now!!" she squealed, once again wounding my ears.

"Well, someone is extremely excited.. Did someone affiliated with One Direction finally notice you?" I teased, all the while hoping a bit inside they hadn't. If she miraculously became the product of a fan fiction type life, I would be introduced to them. And they might remember me. I mean, they most likely wouldn't.. But you never know!

"Oh goodness, I wish they had!! But, no. Although, you are quite close! How are you liking your new house?"

"It's nice, the couch is extremely comfy.. It would be great for a nap!" I thought aloud, really just wanting to sleep.

"Aww, is wittle Faye all tiwed?" Nikki cooed.

"I swear, if you were here right now you would be soo dead!" I said, groaning. Her baby talk annoyed me to no end- and she knew it, too.

"Yeah, except you would be too lazy to drag yourself up off'a that dang couch to kill me!" I laughed, I swore I could hear her smirking through the phone.

"Oh, whatever! So what did you call to tell me?"

"I won One Direction tickets online- and they're VIP!!" She squealed again.

"Oh, uh, have fun!" I said, hoping my fake excitement was enough to trick her.

"And, well, I know you don't particularly like them-"