Random Scenario #1

!!DISCLAIMER!!

HOLA GWORLS, BOIS AND NON-BINARY FOLKS! Im Haru, and this is a book i use for writing random scenarios in! :D Sorry if my english grammar sucks, im not the most fluent person in writing in english and english isnt my first language. This is my first time putting a scenario in words and writing it down, so sorry if it sounds strange c: Also, when i wrote this i thought low-key of Venti (my husband) so sorry if its ooc for your s/o. Also you can have a ship like character x character! c:

Anyways, Hope Y'all Enjoy! ^^

~Context Ig?~

You were in vacation by the countryside at your grandmas cottage, and there you had met this person. You couldnt get them off your mind, it was as if they were glued in there.

You couldnt stop thinking about their h/l (hair length), h/c (hair color), silky and fluffy hair dancing softly in the wind the day you came to the cottage. And their mersmerizing, e/c (eye color) eyes, shining in happiness meeting you and giving you their soft, warm hand to shake, presenting themselves.

Of course you were talking about the handsome s/o (significant other, or sum fictional character u simp for), who was your grandmas neighbour.

~Back To Present Time Bbgs~

Its 10.30 PM, and you were walking to your favorite ' hidden spot ' in the woods (look at photo for reference). 

The spot was filled in white, cotton-like dandelions, gently swinging from side to side. There were tall, not too thin but still thin trees that had the best-looking bush of hair (refering to the leaves on top). The moonlight gently caressed your face, not blinding you like the sun, and invited you to lie down to look into the starry, magical-looking sky.

That place gave you the kind of vibe that it was made for a film, like, it is impossible to have a natural random spot in the nature look good, right? It is as if your saying 'oh its impossible for s/o to look so good without begin natural.' And that is TOTALLY wrong.

In this way you got lost in your own land of thoughts, and closed your eyes, trying to ingnore the world. What a dumbo (sorry 😭😭-). In this way you were totally unaware that s/o came to the spot, stared a little bit down at you and layed down besides you.

-'The sky looks really good to star gaze tonight, isnt it?'-

S/o said to you in a sweet voice, breaking your immense bubble of thoughts. You looked at them with a cool expression, then looked at the sky, then back at them, this time as pink as a pig with a little startled face, realizing that s/o was besides you and you did something that gave really 'Im NoT lIkE oThEr GiRlS, Im A mAiN cHaRaCtEr' vibes, and you felt like a little shit to have treated them like that.

-'Oh, uhm, sorry for ignoring you! Its just- Yes! The sky looks really good tonight.'-

What an idiot you were making out of yourself. WHAT IN S/O NAME WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT, TALK NORMALLY, WITHOUT STUTTERING! Anyways, s/o just shook it off by giggling in a soft, yet true way, which made you laugh too, from the sweetness their giggle had. 

They just then stopped and looked directly at the sky, smiling. 

-' You know the sun is gonna explode in about 4 to 5 billion years? That means that the human race will come to an end.'- 

They said, with a low-key pouting face, which made them look so cute, you wanted to just admit everything to them, how hard you wanted to grab their cheeks and squeeze them, how you wanted to rest on them, the way your heartbeat just began flying up to heaven and back when you saw them and just how deeply you loved them.

You just stared at them with the end of your eye, smiling and looking at their figure just laying down besides you, as if this whole thing was some kind of fairytale that ended with the two of you getting married and living 'happly ever after'. 

-' Well, I guess humans deserve it after all the time their race has lived here and all the stuff they've done, and anyways we will already be dead and forgotten for long, so we dont really need to worry.'-

S/o looked at you, their eyes studying you and trying to catch better on the words you just said. Did you just fuck the whole thing up? Well, try moving the conversation to a lighter theme.

-' So, what are you really doing here? I wouldn't expect someone like you to be here. Of course, if you want you can still stay here, I'm not telling you to go away...'-

They looked at you then back at the sky and said:

-' Well, this is a little spot I just found myself where I could just chill and... you know... exclude myself from the rest of the people and such.'-

You noticed at a certain point they just got randomly startled, then they touched they ear, and you noticed they were listening to music. Surely their Airpods just made that irritating sound that makes your heart skip a beat like 'fuck, im gonne be exposed to the rest of people'.

After some minutes, that surely felt like eternity, Merry-Go-Round-of-Life from Howls Moving Castle began playing, and it looked like s/o got so flustered and embarassed from it. You were sure they became as red as poppies and their beautiful eyes just widened. They stood up to get the phone from their back pocket, and you got an idea. ;))

-'Thats one of my favorite songs, could we listen to it for a little longer?'-

You stood up in front of s/o, and then they let the music continue. You then put your hand on their shoulder and grabbed their other hand. They just let out a small gasp of surprise and they accepted your request to dance and you just began dancing in the field of swaying dandelions. They just smiled at you and locked their eyes while keeping that sweet smile of theirs on. You swore to s/o, you could feel a whole blizzard of butterflies swaying aggresively in your stomach. They were so talented in dancing, they didnt step on your foot one time, and didnt have any harsh or stiff movement, they were just as free as wind.

When the song finished, the two of you stopped under the moonlight. Their hand moved your cheek and cupped it, while smiling so brightly and truly. You felt like you were one of the few people they trusted so much to truly smile in front of them. You smiled back and said:

-'How would you react if someone you felt close to... you know... just, hehe...'-

-'You dont need to say it out loud. I already got your point.'-

As your eyes widened, s/o dragged you to themselves and hugged you tightly. You could smell their scent of (something that they like, example Venti=apples :D). You felt as if you were put under a magic spell. You hugged them back and just enjoyed the hug.

-'I love you too [Name], please never leave me.'-

~♥The End♥~

SORRY IF THE STORY IN SOME WAY FELT CRINGE, STRANGE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!😭😭😭 I FEEL LIKE IT WILL BE SEEN BY SOME AS A STEREOTYPICAL Y/N X SOME JAKE STORY, PLEASE DONT SEND HATE FOR IT! ANYWAYS, HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/ NIGHT :D

BTW IF U HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW I COULD FIX ANYTHING IN THE SCENARIO, JUST WRITE IT IN THE COMMENTS! :) AND PLS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS, IM GOING THROUGHT A RLLY LONG WRITING BLOCK! ;-;