1. Luke5SOS

New notification: Luke5SOS has followed you.

Luke: Hi! :-)

Me: Hi, Luke! Thanks for following me!

Luke: That was calm. Usually people tend to freak. lol

Me: I'm shaking rn, but I'm trying to act chill. Don't want to scare you off, right?

Luke: Right. Lol. :-)

Luke: Actually, I have a question.

Me: Ask away, Mr. Hemmings.

Luke: What's fanfiction, Ms. um...?

Me: Jacobs. Kaylin Jacobs.

Me: And it's stories written by the fans.

Luke: That's a really pretty name.

Me:Thanks.

Luke: So, like, someone would be writing about me?

Me: Not only you, Mr. Humble. People write about other bands too. And TV shows and actors and book characters.

Luke: Obviously not only me. XD

Luke: That's actually really cool.

Me: Yeah, it is. Some of it's really interesting.

Luke: Do YOU write fanfiction?

Me: You can call them fanfics. And no, not really. I've had ideas, but they don't sound right when I write them out.

Luke: That sucks :(

Me: Yeah, it does. But it doesn't really bother me. I prefer reading fanfics anyway.

Luke: Where do you read them?

Me: There are loads of websites, but I use Wattpad.

Luke: ?

Me: It's a website. Pretty much anyone can sign up and you can write just about anything.

Luke: How do you sign up?

Me: You're gonna write fanfics?

Luke: No way. XD

Luke: I'm gonna read them.

Me: Oh. Well, then you can download the app. It gives you all the instructions to sign up.

Luke: Ok. Gimme a min. I'm gonna go sign up.

Me: You do that Lukey.

Luke: Ok. I did it.

Luke: Kaylin?

Luke: Hey! Where'd you go?

Luke: Kaylin. KaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylin.

Luke: :((((((((

Luke: KaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylinKaylin

Luke: I gotta go now. Talk when you get back? Bye.

__________________________________________

A/N:OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS FANFIC YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND AGH. PLEASE KEEP READING I'M SORRY IT'S SH*T RN BUT IT'S GETS GOOD EVENTUALLY I PROMISE. AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU AND THAT YOU ARE CARED FOR AND IF ANY OF YOU NEED TO TALK I AM RIGHT HERE. I LOVE ALL OF YOU HUGS AND KISSES MWAH.

(This first chapter is dedicated to @peekabooirwin for making the amazing cover! Thank you so much!