𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2

Academy prep/Future planning
You were on your chrome book looking at future colleges, specifically  Ivy League colleges. You didn't want to go to an Ivy League college, but your mom wanted you to go to one.
Specifically Princeton. She went to Princeton, so you HAD to go to Princeton. You didn't like these future planning classes either, you knew exactly what you wanted to do.
You wanted to go to a cosmetics class to do hair and nails, eventually open up your own salon. But your mom shut it down every time you brought it up. That's all you knew about yourself really, you didn't even know your favorite color, you didn't have time to know about yourself.
You also wanted to actually EAT during a period that's for LUNCH, but your mom wants you to study.
You don't actually even study, you just sit there, read or just sleep.
As you say there, just quietly thinking about what you wish would change. The bell rung. Finally, to the last period of the day, Orchestra. Putting everything back in your book bag you quickly walked down the hall way to get to your next class.
As you were walking down the stairs to get to the first floor you bumped into a girl. She was quite pretty actually, dressed kind of masculine, in mostly green. She had beautiful braided red hair but had bangs out in the front and you could see from the bangs that her hair was sort of wavy. You quickly got up and started speed walking to class again before she could apologize. You looked back at her one last time and she just stood there a little while with her mouth open, looking lost or even a little confused, then ran back with the other girls she was walking with.
"She has braces too..." you thought just observing the girls features and style.