𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5

TW:Brief mentions of child abuse

You got to school at 10:46 that day. A few minutes after 4th period started.
When you walked in you got an even greater amount of weird stares. Usually when people looked at you it was because you were never really around.Because whenever you spoke to another kid your age they assumed you were new to the school, because you'd never been seen at lunch or during free period, you were too busy studying in the library,but today was different. People were staring at your arms, all the welts that were on them.

Earlier today,8:30 am
You couldn't remember much,You just remember falling asleep and waking up to your mother screaming. You remember checking your phone to see what time it was. It's was 8:30. You remember her walking out of her room, and the sound of her footsteps. And you remember her walking back to your room with something in her hand. You knew you were supposed to be at school by now, and you knew that when she came back in your room it wasn't gonna be good. When she walked back in with a thick leather belt you knew was gonna happen.
You don't remember exactly what she said to you as she was hitting you with the metal end of the leather belt,the part where the buckle was. She screamed something along the lines of "What did I tell you about disobeying me." Or maybe it was "This is the last time you disobey me." You couldn't remember. You just remember quickly getting dressed and picking up your book bag before your mom snatched you by your arm and dragged you to the car,silently driving you to school.
But what you can remember clearly is her saying "I love you" before you stepped out of the car an mumbled it back.
Unedited