Nova Kan

Name: Nova Kan

Stories she's in: Nova's Hero Story
Elizabeth's Hero Story

Age: 15-16

Birthday: 2/14

School: UA

Parents: Sekijiro Kan; Japanese

Kaja Dragomir; German

Other family members: Shota Aizawa

Ethnicity: Half German, Half Japanese

Languages she knows: German, Japanese, Romania, and English

Quirk: Blood Control-Weapon version

Type: Emitter

Quirk Description: The user can turn their blood to weapons.

Quirk Drawbacks: It depends on her menstrual cycle. The less she bleeds the better and stronger the weapons are. On the other hand the more she bleeds the weaker the weapons are. She can only make one weapon at a time only the user can use blood items. If handed or dropped by the user the blood item turns to regular blood.

Quirk Strengths: As long as she's healthy the weapon will be strong. Her knowledge on how to wield melee weapons.

Quirk Abilities: The user can make melee weapons.

Personality: Nova is a smart and cunning girl. She can be a bit awkward towards new people until she gets to know them.
Likes (at minimum three): One thing she loves to do is read books on weapons to learn on how to wield them. Another thing would be sword fighting due to how relaxing it is to her. Finally she loves cats because she has always owned cats.
Dislikes (at minimum three): She hates her period due to her quirk having something to do with blood. She also hates whenever someone asks if she's suicidal due to her quirk (She's not.) Finally Nova hates getting sick due to the fact it makes her quirk less effective.

Habits: She has a habit of biting her lip whenever she's nervous. Nova also tends to talk fast whenever she's nervous also.
Hobbies: She loves to fence and fight with any weapons due to her quirk.
Obsessions: She is obsessed with getting stronger physically and creating new weapons out of her blood.

(Trigger warning: the following talks about pedophilia and rape to both women and men.)
Backstory:
Nova was born to Sekijiro Kan and Kaja Dragomir. When she was two, her parents tried to have a second child, only for her mother to have a misscarage. Due to that, Kaja would be diagnosed with depression. Meanwhile Nova's father would work at the school UA or would be an underground hero, just like her uncle Aizawa.
Kaja would read stories about Assassin X, an Assassin who only goes after criminals who harm/rape men, women, and kids. That gave Kaja the idea to become just like him. She became Assassin XX, and with her quirk, she kills the villains before the heroes could get to them.
When Nova turns 5, her quirk showed up and her mother and father would train her on how to control her power. Kaja would also teach Nova about different sword techniques and allowed her to fence.
Her father would tell her stories about U.A., so it gave Nova a goal to attend U.A. in the hero course. Throughout her middle school time, she would study hard for the entrance exam.