Chapter Eleven - Adding Quotes

Applejack still didn't understand, neither did Rainbow Dash. They both knew that if this were going to end, they'd have to take things into their own hands and not wait until it would be over. As for Rainbow Dash, she started to inspect people's appearance of her and see who'd have more against her than the other. They'd gladly help her to find something, but aren't that happy to speak with her. In other words, they didn't want her anywhere near themselves.

'I just don't understand,' sighed Rainbow Dash. 'Who?'

She looked up with a concerned expression, when she felt someone touching her rainbow hair. The hand belonged to a blonde girl with emerald eyes. The same freckles lighten up her cheeks.

'I don't know either,' shrugged Applejack. 'But I'm sure we'll find out who started these rumors.'

The cyan girl smiled weakly to the blonde's appearance. She would be the only one who'd believe that she didn't do anything. To be honest, why would she even start a rumor about her best friend? She meant, that's just rude and we all know Applejack hates rude and mean people. She rather hangout with these nicer and caring people. So that means, Rainbow Dash is one of them.

'Sugarcube, let's get you to the Acres to have you some sleep,' smiled Applejack. 'You seem quite sleepy and doze these days.'

Once the girls arrived back to Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack unlocked the main door with a sleeping Rainbow Dash in her hands. She had been carrying the cyan girl from the car to the house/yard. Knowing that it wasn't much of a deal, Applejack stepped inside and locked the door behind her.

'Granny, I'm home with a friend!' called Applejack. 'She and I will spend some time upstairs.'

Just as Applejack announced, Apple Bloom came running through the corridors. The little sister, eager to know, looked at Rainbow Dash, studying her appearance. She watched from hair tips to toes. She knew who Rainbow Dash was, as Applejack spoke about her sometimes, but she never actually met the cyan girl.

'Bloom, mind if ya move away?' asked Applejack. 'I'm tryin'g to get Dash here to bed.'

'Ight,' nodded Apple Bloom, stepping away.

Applejack patted her sister's head and went through the house. From the kitchen came the satisfying smell of spaghetti and meatballs. Upstairs were Big Macintosh working out a little bit with some music.

'G'day, Jacks!' called Big Mac, as he'd been called for his life.

'Good day, Bro!' waved Applejack, passing by.

At the deepest part of the corridor were Applejack's bedroom and hideout. Her walls were styled with a minty background, with red apples as an accessory. She had some marked out planks underneath and a somewhat of royalty bed. Well, that would be what it looked like. In the corner of her room, there's a filled wardrobe with different kinds of clothes. She had everything from dresses made by Rarity to her mother's old ones.

'Sleep well, Sugarcube.'

—————————————————

It was by evening of the day when the Apples heard slight mumbles coming from Applejack's bedroom.

'She must be awake,' smiled Granny Smith. 'Why don't you go up to her?'

Applejack scooted away from the couch and stood up. Her hair tangled after her as she walked over to the stairs. She'd walk upstairs, heading to her bedroom. With a slight knock on the door, she'd open and reveal herself to a new-awake Rainbow Dash.

'Good evening, Sugarcube,' smiled Applejack. Her tone was soft. 'Slept well?'

'Yeah...' mumbled Rainbow Dash. 'I haven't slept this good in days.'

Applejack frowned, pursing her lips. Would this be her fault? That she didn't talk with Rainbow Dash because of her friends? Could she scold them? Did they even know the truth anyway?

'... that's... not good,' stuttered Applejack. 'I'm sorry.'

The blonde looked down, leaping over to Rainbow Dash by her bed. She'd sit down and put an arm around her.

'Hope it isn't too unmodern for you,' she'd add.

'No,' replied Rainbow Dash, taking in all the new smells and surroundings of her current best friend's bedroom. 'I think it's great.'

'You doon't have to stay that way to make me feel better,' commented Applejack.

'And you doon't have to worry because I thinkkk it's great,' smirked Rainbow Dash.

The two of the girls laughed, both feeling their hearts skip a little faster. It is what they call it;

❝The Unknown Feeling❞.

—————————————————

Hello! It's me, Ixtra. I'd like to say a few words. Now that I've finished another SHORT chapter, I'd like to mention that I'll ask you a question. It can be about anything. Then, I'll also put a quote at the very end of each chapter.

Rainbow Dash – ❝I know what your future last name will be.❞

Applejack – ❝Very well then, what will it be?❞

Rainbow Dash – ❝It'll be Appledash, because I'm marrying you here and now. Today.❞

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲...
﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀
What is your the special gait Icelandic horse called?

A) Trot
B) Trento
C) Tölt

I'll leave you to put your answers in the comments!