Chapter 1 |adopted|

JAXX POV
It was the one day I came out of my room. Today was adoption day. Wait let me back track to the day I got to this dumb place. So when I was 5 my mother and step father went to a party and they both got drunk until they couldn't stand. But still knowing it was bad my step dad insists to drive and my mother tried stoping him but he didn't so all she could do is ask him to stop. Meanwhile they were arguing he crashed and my mother died and he didn't and as we speak he is jail. Ok let's go back to the story
Today I have a small chance to get adopted but my hopes aren't that big because every couple always wants little kids but I feel like it will be different this time. When I was finishing getting ready when I heard my two best friends, yuli and Leslie, and my knock. We have it because we don't like people coming in our rooms. Anyway I opened the door and like always Yuli was freaking out and whisper yelled "there are 3 REALLY hot guys down stairs" I just laughed and headed downstairs.
JACK J POV
I saw 3 girls walking down stairs meanwhile me Nash and Cameron were asking Makayla some questions. She didn't seem nice but I didn't want to be rude so I told her were not sure. And as she was walking I heard her tell the girl in the middle of the 3 girls that "hey you little bitch those hot guys are going to adopt me" and the girl that her name was Jaxx just said "I'm glad" but I guess Makayla was angry because she pushed her down making her have a concussion and I got there and said " don't bother to get your stuff I'm taking her ". She responded
" Your a dumb ass bitch I'm 100% cutier than her and you want her your just eww". And she gave me the dirtiest look ever and she ran up stairs. "Are you ok" asking but she didn't respond so I picked her up and put her on the couch and went to the office and told we were taking Jaxx instead. She gave a confused look along with the guys and I told the guys that i would explain later and they nodded.

LESLIE POV

That "pinche changa tonta" I said as I went over to help Jaxx out and I did but when I did she was a tall guy with brown eyes and hair and explained the they were adopting her and as he said "we are adopting Jaxx" she woke up she said "I can't leave my friends" me and Yuli at the same time said "its fine but remember we will always love you" and she came to us and hugged us "i know you will get adopted" she said to both of us with a tear coming out.

JAXX POV

We got to the guys house and there were boys every where and no girls I asked a guy well the one that adopted if they ALL lived there and he said yes and no surprise because the house was huge but I said hi to all of them but one caught my eye he was around my age and I'm not ganna lie he is pretty cute .
"Hey these are
Taylor
Gilinsky
Carter
Matt
Aaron
Shawn and
Hayes"
He looked at me and winked I just blushed "can I take her to see her room?" Yeah but don't do something you will regret. So he went to show me the room but he actually went to ask me something he said "do you have a boyfriend" a responded shyly "no why do you have a girl friend" "I was just wondering" he said and coming to kiss but I pushed him off and he said "you don't like me" he asked I responded "yeah but I don't kiss people that I'm not dating" he said "then in a couple of days can we date" "I don't know if 1. jack would approve and 2. if you are using me" I said.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Hey guys sorry if this chapter is sucky but it's the first so fuck it. Shout out to yuli and Leslie my friends in real life to😘😂😍👸🏽