Chapter 3 |O2L|

✖️still JAXX POV✖️
Nash came in the room, me and Hayes we cuddling and he yelled "jack look at your daughter and my brother cuddling so cute" laughed took a pic and dad came in and said "I thought I told you to stay in your own side Hayes" and pulling me off the bed. "But jack we didn't-" Hayes said but was caught off by 6 guys came in through the front door and slammed the door."heyy people" Connor (btw I love Connor Franta❤️👸🏽) we went down stairs and I sat on the couch in between Nash and Hayes. "These are
Connor
Trevor
Kian
Jc
Ricky
And Sam"
Dad said. They all waved and shyly I said "hi". "You guys want to go to the skate park" kian said. "Yaaaassss" Nash said and we all agreed so we all went up to change. I got high rise shorts with high top black converse and a flowered crop top with a black under shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my phone and was one my way downstairs. "Ready?" Trevor said checking me out making Hayes mad. "Yeah" I said and got my phone and sat in between kian and Hayes. "so who's of the Grier's is she dating" kian asked making me blush and Hayes mad. "Me" Hayes said and grabbed my hand. "Oh dang it" Trevor said.

✖️HAYES POV✖️

"Oh dang it what" I said really pist off and getting my phone out.
"I don't get a chance" he said making everyone look up. "Oh shit" Nash said. "I'll be right back" Jaxx said going up to her room. "Me too" I said.
"Hey babe" I said going in her room. "Hey just came to get my penny board" she said "oh and about down stairs down get mad over a stupid comment ok" she added. "fine" he wined "hey didn't you guys lets go" Trevor said

✖️Trevor's POV ✖️

I am kind of mad because Hayes is with her but I'll get her. I thought while ridding my penny. "I'm going to get ice cream with Hayes wanna go" Jaxx asked everyone and we all went. Hayes and Jaxx were sharing an ice cream and that burned me inside. "I'll be right back" Hayes said heading to the bath room and giving me the look of ,if you touch her I will bet your ass to death look. But I really didn't care so I kept eating my ice cream. Jaxx got up and went to the bathroom and 2 minutes after I did to but I wasn't ganna do anything cause I really like her so I don't want to be a dick to her.

✖️Jack j POV✖️

Hayes got back and noticed Jaxx and Trevor weren't back so he asked and I said "Jaxx is in the bathroom and I don't know where Trevor is" Trevor came back and we asked were he was and he said "I went for a walk" Jaxx came back and looked concerned and I asked "are you ok Jaxx" she was about to cry but she managed to say "can we go home" and we nodded. When we got home she busted into tears and went up stairs. And we went up and she was on her bed sobbing and I went to lay with her while the rest just stood there "what's wrong baby girl" Nash said. "I saw my step f father" and she sobbed more. When she was more calm she managed to tell us "my mom and step father wa were at a party and my step dad and my mom were drunk but he didn't care and he drove and he crashed into a truck on my moms side and she d-died and he didn't and he went to jail and now he is out" she cried into my chest. "We will protect you baby girl" Matt said rubbing her back. "Yeah babe it's ganna be ok" Hayes said hugging her and looking at me.

✖JAXX POV✖️

We were down stairs and Matt told us he was bringing a friend and we didn't pay much attention but the door nocked and Matt opened the door and 2 familiar voices came in as I turned around and saw Leslie and Yuli we group hugged and I pulled them up to my room and Hayes follows. "Umm babe can you go down stairs" "fine" Hayes pounded and pecked my lips and left. "Omg he is so cute"yuli said making me laugh. We laughed until we checked time and saw that it was 11:45 and they had to leave so I gave them my number and I got theirs. When they left I said "thank you so much for this Matt" and hugged him making Hayes alittle mad. "no prob baby girl" he said and I pulled away and sat in between Trevor and Hayes. "Lets watch Netflix" kian said we nodded so jc put little man. I got tired since it was 1:20am so I went up and put on a Shawn mendes hoodie and some grey sweats and fell asleep on the floor on accident. I felt some one pick me up I thought it was Hayes but I opened my eyes and it was Trevor that second I got off him an told him to get out. As he left I laid down and thought ran through my head and I instantly fell asleep.
When I woke up my head hurt so bad and I went to the bathroom to check my temperature and it was at 109. I went down stairs and they looked at me like I was died or something. "Que" I said "you look sick" Matt said "no kidding" I said. "Hey changing the subject your birth day is tomorrow" Nash said "really" I said "yeah and we made you a small (cough cough) huge party so ya" Cameron said. "I feel like shit though" I said running up about to puke.
T=Trevor J=Jaxx
T= hey
J= can we talk later I'm sick so bye Felicia 😂
T= kk bye
I turn my phone off and go down to get a tea.

✖️Trevor's POV✖️

"Guys tomorrow is Jaxx birthday and I don't know what to get her"
I said. "Dude don't get her something big (get it shawns song😊😍)
"Because Hayes will get pissed off" kian said. "But I really like her" i complained. "fine get her a necklace that has a pic of O2L in it and put a gps so if she gets lost" Connor suggested. "Yeah I'll go right now". I said getting up but as I got up Jc said "Trevor dude you don't have shoes, pants or a shirt on change and I'll take you". "Fine" as I ran and texted Jaxx.
Trevor= hey girly are you feeling better
Jaxx😍❤️👌🏻= yeah ig but I'm watching a movie with the guys so I'll text you later bye☺️.
Trevor= ok bye😘.
I turned my phone off and go down stairs to tell Jc that I'm ready "dude I'm ready" i said "okay let's go" he said. When we were back I had a beautiful necklace and some earrings that go together.

✖️Hayes POV✖

Jaxx had just went upstairs and I told the guys what I hade gotten her "guys I got Jaxx a bracelet that has our ship name Jayes forever". "I got her a car (pause) just kiddingi she's turning 13" gilinsky said "Well I got her a iPhone 7 and it hasn't even came out and a magcon case" jack j said. "Cool" everyone said.

✖️JAXX POV✖️
Day of the party....

Hello people from bad bitchica (twaimz) okay so this is probs really boring but ily guys 👸🏽😘❤️ bye From me and Felicia😂❤️