Chapter 6|someone new|

Skip one week

Daniel Skye POV

So I went to Cameron's house to practice our song 'all I want'.
I nocked on the door and the most perfect girl opened the door I didn't realize I was staring at her until she said "hello?!" And waved her hands in front of my face. "Oh um sorry is Cameron here?" I asked "yaasss I'll go get him" she said I just nodded and thought she is perfect. "He will be right down he's just in the bathroom..oh and I'm Jaxx" she said "and I'm Daniel" I said and she sat Down and we made small talk and cam yelled "stop flirting and come we have a few ours left" I ran up ask said " she is perfect I need her" he said "sorry to brake it to you but 1. Jack j is way over protective so don't say that in front of him 2. Trev and Hayes are fighting over her and 3. I don't know she isn't the time that goes from guy to guy sorry bud". And I just frowned and we started but first I asked "can I stay a few weeks in the guest room?" "Sure man I don't think they would mind unless you try getting at Jaxx" he said and looked at me and I just frowned.

JAXX POV

"Dad when you leaving to your tour"I asked dad
"I don't know but some day next week why baby girl" he said
"Because I wanted you and me to go one day alone to universal studios cause you don't know me fully" I say and he has a confused look on his face. "Don't worry nothing big" and I go to cams room and I hear them talking I mean why not "I really like Jaxx man" omfg he likes me more fucking drama, then I entered. "Oh um hi" Daniel said. "Hi.....so you guys finished cause I'm bored" "same hear" I knew that voice "Ricky" I said jumping on him "hey bæ" he said "so what brings you hear?" Cam asked "I need to talk to you um alone" Ricky said looking at me and Daniel. "I'm guessing you want me and Daniel out so let roll" I said walking to the door. "See u later" Ricky said. We were in the living room and I was on my phone and from the corner of my eye I saw Daniel looking straight at me "take a picture it last longer" I said and he said "sorry"and blushed "I was kidding gosh" I said playfully hitting him. "Guess what" he said "whet" I said looking up from my phone. "I'm staying here for a couple of weeks and I need to tell you um...never mind" he said nervous. "Okay" I said with a confused look on my face. "Jaxx can I talk to you for a sec" Hayes said. "Sure" I said getting up and going to the kitchen. "I want to ask you once again would you do me the pleasure to be my um girlfriend" he said. "Hayes we have been over this a lot" I said. "Please if I make one mistake brake up with me but please give me a chance". i hesitated but said "fine but one damn jealous scene and we're done" he kissed me and I said "bye I am ganna go hang out with Daniel". "Who Daniel". My friend he is making a song with cam and he is staying here a couple of weeks" I say. I can see the anger in his eyes. He hesitates and says "okay". I go to the living room and I ask him if he wants to go to the movies or something and he says "yaass but don't you have to ask?" "Oh um yeah" I said going to my dads room. "Dad can I go to the movies with Daniel please?". "Yeah but don't come back to late" he said editing a video. "Okay see you later" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and say "I love you daddy" and he replies with "I love you to princess". And with that I went to change. I put on my high waisted shorts and a crop to that said girl don't need a man to shine. I also put my high top black converse and put some mascara and eyeliner. When I went down Hayes asked me "we're are you going". "To the movies with Daniel...why?" "Nothing well bye". "Bye?" And left. "You ready" Daniel asked me "yeah". When we were out side he asked me what movies I want to watch and I said "you chose" "k we are watching sponge out of water".

✖️Daniel pov✖️

When I told her I wanted to watch sponge out of water she giggled and let me tell you it's the most perfect thing I've heard.
*after the movie at Jaxx house*
When we entered there were a hole bunch of people boys and girls.
"Who wants to play truth or dare" one of the guys asked. Everyone agreed and we played after a wile some one asked me "you Daniel truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" I looked at Jaxx and she was on her phone I went up to her and kissed her but she didn't kiss back but I was ok with that because it was a dare. "Dude she's my girlfriend" Hayes said "oops" I smirked. "That's it" he said and jumped on me. "Let him go" cam said but it was no use until Jaxx pushed him off and he swung at me but he missed and hit her in the lip and she started bleeding "dude are you serious" Nash said picking her up cause she was currently on the floor.

jaxx pov

"I'll be okay I just need to talk to Hayes about something." I said we went upstairs and he said " I'm sorry I know I over reacted ."I know and I love you so this is the last one I swer to my life". He just kissed me and he asked if he could sleep there and I just cuddled in to him and fell asleep ".

×one week later"

Dad leaves tomorrow and I called a family meeting...
"What do u need us forces".matt asked "I need to tell u guys about a problem I have since I was born and it's not a problem but I need to tell u what" I said . "what is it babe to." Hayes asked and the rest just looked at me consern "my eye colors change to my emotions " I said and they just stared "that is so cool" gilinsky
Said. "so what are they" Aaron asked. "Red for mad. Blue for sad. Grey for depression.brown for normal. Rainbow for something else now please don't think I'm a freak please" I said letting out a sigh and dad came up to me and ask "what is rainbow ?" "I um it's for um......