Welcome to Green hill (part 1)

Author note:I post it a sonic x amphibia art on deviantart a person want comment he was working on his own title called hometown heroes And said if he wants to team up with me, so I said sure. So without further to do. here is the first chapter of chaos colors

Everything was white. Anne and the planters were passed out on the ground but Anne opened her eyes right after the whiteness faded away. She realized they were in a forest, so she stood up and tried to wake up the planters.

"Guys, Guys, wake up," She said, shaking them as finally woke up.
Sprig groaned as he stood up and looked around.

"Wow Anne," he announced, " I didn't expect your world to have a lot of trees and snow".

"Uh," She answered," this is not what I last remembered."

Anne saw a light at the end of the forest. She walked slowly while the planters followed her. As she got closer to the light she was on a cliff and saw the town nearby.

"Where the heck are we, " she asked herself.

Somewhere near Wakowski home

Tom Wakowski was getting ready for work, as he was about to call out someone.

"Sonic, going out!"Tom shouted but there was no answer.

"Sonic?"

"Um Tom, Sonic went out for a run " Maddie says

Sonic was having a quick run around Green hills as Tom had allowed him to take runs around town so long as he didn't leave Green hills.

Sonic keeps running as he had seen a strange glow and decided to run towards it as he runs so fast he resembles a blue blur.

When sonic arrives he sees that no one is there "That's really weird I swore something happened around here. "Sonic says as his stomach grumbled as Sonic dashed off.

Meanwhile in the town of Green hill

It was a beautiful day in green hills, there was a few snow near town and grass, Anne and the planters were in an alley trying not to be seen.

"Okay." Anne said to the planters as she was about to head off." I'm going to get you guys some to disguise you guys."

The planters nod, Anne grabs and puts out frobo head and arm, and starts to walk out the alley. She walked further until spotted a nearby clothes store, she went inside and saw the cashier was asleep so she got a few clothes and went out the door.

The Sheriff of this town Thomas micheal Wakowski was taking a bite on his donut until spotted Anne walking out of a clothes store and running off, the Sheriff starts to follow her to see what she was up to. Anne ducked into the same alley she walked out of.

"Okay, I'm back, here put these on." She pulled out some clothes for them. After they wore it she put back the mysterious robot arm and head in the bag and she, the planters walked out the alley.

Anne grabbed and pulled out her phone looking at photos of her two best friends Sasha and Marcy, Polly was jumping while sprig and hop hop looked around in awe.

"Oh my gosh what is this, what are these ?" He looked at the stash of newspapers before he saw a traffic button as he tapped it so many times but he was focused on the fly; he tried to catch it until it fell into a sewer.

"HELP, THIS DUNGEON SMELLS AWFUL!" Hopadiah walk to sprig to pull him out.

"Careful boy there, no telling what dangers lurk in this world. So what's the next move Anne, I mean a lot of things happened, do you Marcy?"