Newts in tights

I am Espio a highly trained Ninja, part of the team chaotix

We're on a mission to stop Andrias well, living in Amphibia has been awful. I never imagined living in the same room as My teammates.

It was a nice day as Charmy was making a ruckus everywhere.

"Pipe down Charmy!!!" Vector says trying to calm Charmy down as Espio looked annoyed as his eye twitched.

"Enough!!!" Sally says as the Chaotix froze, Vector and Charmy pointed at each other.

"He did it " they say.

Meanwhile

Amy made breakfast as she wore a red dress as she wore green cargo boots.

"Aw thanks  Amy what is this?" Sonic asked holding bug soup

" I really don't know "Amy says.

"Ok anyway I gotta go with Sprig , Anne and the Chaotix " Sonic says putting on his metal glove

"You don't want me to come?" Tails asked, looking down.

" No Tails I don't want you getting hurt besides you should stay safe " Sonic says.

" Fine, " Tails says and goes off a bit sad that he was left out.

Charmy flew around laughing with ice cream as Vector chased him around as Espio looked annoyed.

Later Sonic, Anne , Sprig and the Choatix were going on their mission, they walked without making any noise.

"About time we got to have a chance to shine." Vector Boomed as Espio groaned.

"Just stay silent, " Espio says, they went further then Espio raised his hand, it was sign language."Split into groups, you three go left and will go right."  Espio says

Anne, sonic, and sprig nodded.

"Good, let's move." Espio said, the chaotix went off.

" Let's hope they stay out of trouble, come on" Anne says.

"Oh, lead the way princess." Sonic teased.

"Of course my prince, " Anne says, they both go left running in the forest, they walk further and come to a stop ledge,

"Well,at least there's a-," sonic said, but before a word, Anne gasped on what's coming on the left side.

"Get down!" Anne whispered, then they dropped to the grassy floor.

"What is there something else I sa-" then Anne places her index finger in his lips to shut his mouth.

"Look." Anne pointed, they pulled out their binoculars and saw newts and toads who were black grey, and red armor.

"Those newts and toads are wearing Andrias armor, how could anyone choose to be on Andrias' side?" Anne said, annoyed.

"Ugh." Sonic said, disgusted."Too bad I wouldn't be on Team Andrias cause that will ever EVER."

"Those traitors." Sprig said

"Pfft, tell me about it." Sonic looked through the binoculars, spotted a kid in their way. "Wait who the hell is that?"

Andrias men saw kid was blocking their way, the kid turn to army telling them he twisted his ankle, one toad and newt came over the kid to help him out, but all sudden newts who are not part of andrias army comes out from bushes, pointed their arrows at them, some of andrias run away but other newt came out from the bush, and shot arrows at them but only the Clothes inside sticking them into a tree, the kid then kicks the toad and the newt