The mission

A flashback from the earth before Anne and sonic went to amphibia.

Metal sonic was searching around, however, spotted a Figure.

"Target acquired." Metal hand transformed into plasma and aimed at the figure shooting a small beam and hitting it until a voice called out.

"Hey, metal head." Metal his attention to the voice." Looking for me."

The machine sees a bunch of fakes and glares as he spins dashed them only for Tails to make Holograms.

Metal Sonic got so pissed he starts dashing so fast he failed to notice Knuckles chasing Rogue.

" Gangway!" Rogue says as She flies away from Metal Sonic as Knuckles comes in and starts unloading punches towards Metal Sonic as Metal Sonic dodges.

"STAND STILL AND DIE WITH HONOR!" Knuckles shouted as his body lit up with Chaos energy as Metal Sonic flew up but Knuckles leaped up and punched Metal Sonic sending him down.

Cloak-bot sees Sprig and Anne and dives towards them until the blue blur comes spinning dash through his chest, Anne and Sprig duck away, and see sonic landing on his feet.

"You guys okay," Sonic asked as Metal Sonic activated his calamity powers and dashed towards Rogue she gasped before Sonic dashed at Superspeed And kicked Metal Sonic, the machine knocked him Down as Polly gasped.

"Stay away from him!" Amy and Anne says as Amy has Chaos energy around her body as she slammed her Hammer causing a shockwave sending Metal Sonic back as Anne's body glowed Blue as She dashed over and starts punching Metal Sonic but Metal Sonic unleashed his calamity powers and punched Anne then kicks her as Anne punched Him back .

Sonic Gasped as his heart pounded as he unleashed a blue aura as he and Anne was using thier Calamity powers.

" Woah !" Tails say.

Metal Sonic dashed as Sonic and Anne dashed as they all resembled blue blurs as they collided Sonic and Anne double punched Metal Sonic and slammed him down before their powers ran out as Sonic and Anne fell over.

"Time to die!" Metal Sonic says as Knuckles punches Metal Sonic sending the robotic copy flying to the skies.

Metal Sonic landed in a junkyard as his body shook until Eggman was calling metal, he answered his call by pressing the side of his head, and a hologram of Eggman appeared.

"Metal Sonic got to my new lair Pronto!!!!" Eggman demanded.

Metal Sonic gets up and flies off.

Metal Sonic flew towards Mobius and arrived at Mad Gear Zone and encountered the base

"Metal Sonic glad your back enter the tube" Eggman says as Metal Sonic rolled inside it as the machines was starting.

CLANK!!!! CLANK!!!!! CLANK!!!!!!!!!

Metal Sonic came out fueled up landed on Eggman's base.

"Ha Ha ha all you need is to head to Labyrinth and get an energy core and Destroy the Hedgehog!!!!" Eggman says as Metal Sonic flew off until Darcy called the scientist

"Robotnik I just let you know that I placed some of your badniks for testing To ensure your robot is well skilled and likewise I don't want him to fail, " Darcy reminded Robotnik.

present

in the underground of wartwood, everyone attended a mission greeting Amy, cream, especially sprig, ivy, sonic, tails, Sasha, grime, and Anne, attended too, Sasha wasn't wearing the helmet but instead wore a heron headband, and sonic was wearing an armored glove on his right hand.