thirty five.

deadly games❝post it notes❞

deadly games
post it notes

  WAS PUSHING CHISHIYA AWAY A GOOD DECISION?
  Your brain said yes, your heart said no. Why couldn't they come to a decision together?

  Ever since you met the blonde, your life took a spin. Even your arrival to the borderlands happened when you were in Chishiya's presence.
  Fate hasn't been a thing you'd believe in, but lately you started to question every belief you had. How come things were so normal in your life before Chishiya? You had a normal, even boring life — you'd say, with occasional laughters among your three best friends. Sometimes even arguments with your parents. But everyone has their problems, as normal and boring their life is. After Chishiya, everything seemed upside down. You couldn't read the situations anymore, and you studied that for years. You couldn't even understand your own emotions, let alone other's.

  All of that, and you still couldn't find the strength to blame it all on him. Because he didn't want any of it either. A piece of you knew that you were at fault, too. Chishiya never lied about who he really was. The only lie he ever told you was about the cards, maybe his feelings as well. Other than that, you knew that he never claimed to be something he is not. That trait of his was probably your favorite one.

  "You're back." Keiju stated after you stepped back into your apartment with millions of words that remained unspoken. He noticed the look on your face and Chishiya's lack of presence. Keiju's face turned to be a whole question mark. "Where is he?"

  "Gone." you looked at him for a brief second and then you took a seat on your couch. As you took a deep breath Keiju stared at you, trying to put the pieces all together. He knew that you two fought and he also knew that it might've started because of him. He couldn't help but feel bad.

  "You should go after him. I'll leave." after the words left his lips, you furrowed your brows and looked at him.

  "No. I know you probably think that he left because of you. But our problems existed long before I even met you, so don't worry about it. Chishiya can handle himself just fine."

  "Aren't you worried at all that something might happen to him?"

  "Something might happen to all of us. But to answer your question, he's Chishiya. It's unlikely for anything to happen to him." you said while taking a seat on your couch.

  "Okay, but how about mentally?"

  "He was never sane to begin with." after you said that, Keiju walked closer to sit on the space left next to you.

  Your answer surprised him. He wasn't aware at all of what kind of person Chishiya was. From what he's seen, it didn't look like he was insane. The dark haired man slightly narrowed his eyes, thinking about the times he encountered the blonde. Trying to remember it all and think about a trace of insanity coming from Chishiya, Keiju decided to give up. There was no questioning to the fact that you knew Chishiya much better than he did. What he couldn't understand was — how can an insane human act so calm and composed like he does?