#5 When You Give Him The Silent Treatment

Nash : If he see's that you're using your phone he'll spam you with texts until you tell him to stop. He'll say I love you and you'll say it back.

Cameron : He'll simply say "I have food." You instantly forgive him for what ever he did.

Taylor : He'll annoy you until you forgive him.

Aaron : He'll be confused at first but then when he realizes why you won't talk to him he'll apologize or do what ever it takes for you to talk to him.

Gilinsky : He gives you the silent treatment too. When you realize what he's doing you'll annoy him until he talks to you again.

Johnson : He stares at you until you tell him to stop, he gasps then asks "Is she talking to me?" he looks around making you laugh.

Shawn : He'll sing you a song until you give in and smile.

Nate : He finds it attractive when you're mad so he'll kiss you making you push him away but you eventually give in.

Hayes : He tickles you until you beg him to stop. He'll say "Not until you talk to me." He won't stop until you surrender.

Carter : He'll give you some space until you forgive him.

Matt : He tries to make you laugh or smile.

Sammy : He begs you to forgive him.

A/N : Sorry this sucked. I'm making more today since I'm bored - Daisy