19

I moan embarrassingly at his words, my pussy already dripping at the sight of him

I had to stop myself from widening my eyes slightly when I saw him for the first time. His hair was longer and completely dishevelled. He somehow seemed taller in the prison attire he was wearing- and it was a little sick of me to think he looked good in it.

He had stubble covering his jaw, which was usually stubble-free but I had to admit it made him look all the more rugged.

His hand was under my panties now, teasingly stroking up and down my slit as I grip his shoulder and tried not to buckle on my weak knees.

"It's a shame they took those skittles," He suddenly murmurs, and I turn my delirious eyes to him as he continues to stroke me, "I haven't had a good meal since I got here."

My face instantly falls and I wish I could give him proper food. My worst fears were that both him and Rome would be mistreated here, being under fed and malnourished.

My shaky hands find their way to cup his rough jaw, looking at him with sympathy.

"Μωρό..." I say in Greek, having learnt it from him.

(baby)

His eyes darken when I speak Greek, his tongue wetting his lips as he looks down at me, fingers having momentarily paused their tease on my pussy.

His lips quirk up slightly then, and I'm suddenly confused.

"Good thing my meal just walked right into a locked room." He smirks, and my mouth gapes.

Before I can even chastise him for being a sly motherfucker, he drops to his knees and I hold back a gasp at the action.

His lips kiss the inside of my thigh and I lean back on the wall, relying on it to keep me stable.

"Gigi..." I moan and he continues placing hot open-mouthed kisses on my thighs.

He groans, "You know I used to hate when people called me Gigi." He says, and I find the strength to open my eyes and look down at him. "But now..." He grins up at me, hands grasping my thighs as he licks up my leg, holding eye contact the entire way to the hem of my skirt.

"Fuck," He says now trailing his hand up to my panties again, hitching the skirt up higher and higher, until my panties were completely exposed to him.

He leans in, the skirt he was previously holding up falling over his head as he kisses the crotch of my thong, my hips bucking slightly as he gets so close to where I want him.

His hands grip my thighs again and he pulls back to look up at me, "Impatient little thing, aren't you?" He chuckles.

I suck in a breath, my chest rising as I push his head closer to me over my skirt, "I'm not the one on my knees right now," I retort back snarkily, "So I suggest you eat me out before I find someone in this prison who will." I tell him and feel his hands tighten on my thighs before his lips curl up in a scowl and he pins my hips to the wall roughly.