Chapter 5

Sammie's POV
"CHRIS!!!!! SAMMIE!!!!" Paige yells as she comes upstairs. Chris and I pull back and I look at the ground, blushing like crazy. 'Chris and I almost kissed!!' I think to myself. Paige comes up and says, "Come on, I got a spell for Piper." We follow her downstairs and I noticed a baby with Wyatt, in his crib.
"What's with the baby??" I ask
"We'll explain later." Says Paige. She casts the spell and Piper looks confused as ever.
"Great. You didn't gain her memory, you lost her memory!" Chris says
"I'm so sorry." she says
"It's ok Paige. It was an accident." I say. She nods and Piper blows up the flower pot. We grab her arms and sat her on the couch. Phoebe came in a few moments later telling Piper about her new power. Chris had to explain that Paige erased her memory.
"PAIGE!!!" She yells
"I know I know and I'm sorry."says Paige. Phoebe uses her empathy power and felt how bad Paige was feeling. Paige can't trying to search for Leo, but it kept ending in a dead end. Then I had an idea.
"What if we use Wyatt, to find Leo."
"That's a great idea Sammie." Said Paige. She grabs Wyatt from his crib and started searching again.
"Bingo!!" She yelled.
"Ok. Let's go." Says Phoebe.
"You are staying here." Says Paige.
"But why!?!" I ask
"Because first of all you'll get hurt and second of all you have to ketch-up on your math." She says
"Uuuuhhhhh!!" I groan as I head back to the attic. I grab my glasses and my homework. I've been failing math and I needed to get caught up, but I don't understand it. I sat on my bed and tried to work, but I couldn't concentrate or think properly. Chris came up a few moments later and went straight for The Book of Shadows. After a few minutes I groan in frustration.
"You need any help??" He asks
"No. I'm fine. Your busy." I say
"It's ok. I need a break anyway." He tells me as he walks towards me. He helped me with my homework until Paige and Phoebe came back.
"Yes!! I finally understand now!!" I say excitedly.
"Thank you so much Chris!!"
"No problem."he says
Paige and Phoebe called Chris downstairs. I stayed on my bed and closed my eyes for a second, but that second turned out to me falling asleep.

Chris's POV
Once Phoebe and Paige were done talking to me, I agreed to get them a pendant if they got a soul. I went back upstairs to find Sammie asleep on her bed, with her books in her lap and her glasses still on. I smile a bit knowing that she's mine in the future. She can't age until her soul mate is almost the same age as her and I'm her soul mate. I put sat her books and glasses on the table and tucked her in. I kissed the top of her forehead and left, to get the pendant.