Royal Enterance

a Royal blood APC was much of a sight. The RB APC would be the symbol safety to the people. The APC was big enough to hold 30 humans and GRAD UG. Luckly this was Theseus Squad, Y/n's Squad was the biggest Squad since they use the room for the GRAD as a living Area. Who was driving? It was Lily. The girl had a good time Draving APC's Jeeps and tanks. So, she had lots of experience. Theseus Squad was entering the ISA entrance. Soon the gate opens up for the APC to park. Once its dose. Lily Gose to see how the others are doing. Once she enters the back, she notices the place was clean. the team was at the grad area. Samantha was playing some video games. Wilbur was working with The Dwarf Gekko Archimedes. Archimedes was a Royal Blood Dwarf Gekko. It was given a paint Job for Theseus Squad. the Body was given red lines. the Dwarf Gekko was also given an AI intel boost and the ability to talk. 

Archimedes was the teams Wildcard. If there was a roadblock. Give the UG a grenade launcher and he will clear it. Someone not talking, give taser and they will talk. Finally, Y/n was sleeping on the seats of the APC when lily entered

Soon Lily would slam her hand on the rook the vehicle 2 time for the getting everyone attention.

Lily: Hey Pride Parade. We are here. Wilbur gets Archimedes running. Samantha Grab my helmet. And can someone wake up team leader.

Y/n: already on it. Besides I think getting everyone's attention worked. You heard the lady. Come on. We got a first impression to make.

The team gears up and Archimedes would be activated with some new updates to his AI. Soon They Group (Archimedes has a Bag he enters so he can be carried) the school and head to the Door of 1-1. the team would wait for them to be called Apon. soon They would by miss Yamada.

Soon They would be at the Front With both Samantha and Lily Taking off their helmets and Archimedes getting on the front desk

Soon They would be at the Front With both Samantha and Lily Taking off their helmets and Archimedes getting on the front desk. Soon the Theseus Symbol would appear with their names in both English and Japanese.

 Soon the Theseus Symbol would appear with their names in both English and Japanese

Y/n: Hello. I am the leader of Theseus Squad and the first wave of security force members that this School has hired. I am Y/n L/n. I have been in many battles. Form the metal gear wars to the first half of the PMC wars. I specialize in CQC form an old era before the Use of IS units like all of yours were created and before the use of UG's Like the Dwarf Gekko where made.

Samantha: I am Samantha Garden. I am this teams' Heavy weapons unit. I hope we can work together.

Lily: I am Lily Morgan. I am the Medic of this Crew. If you are injured, then come to me. I may have something for your injury. If not, then I know certain Heal Injector can.

Willbur: I am Willbur LaVista. I am Form America. I was Born in California. I joined the PMC Royal Blood to support my family. I am both the sniper and engineer of my team. and I'm a Proud to work with this team.

Soon the human members would salute before giving the stage to Archimedes. Once the Ug was ready It spoke giving a robotic Voice

Archimedes: Hello. I am Archimedes. A Dwarf Gekko given the intellect similar to a IF Prototype LQ-84i, Thus I know all your names. Especially one Cecilia Alcott is in this class.

Archimedes: any and All question about the meaning of life are prohibited when asking me a question

Archimedes: any and All question about the meaning of life are prohibited when asking me a question. Becuase If you do. I will have to Punch you in the gut.

Chifuyu Orimura: Royal blood has also given us these brave soldiers to protect the school and all you. Show them the Respect that you would give a Female Security Officer or Female Police officer. That is all. (To Theseus team) Now We have a dorms for-

Y/n: that will not be necessary. We have our APC outside in the parking lot. We kind of use it in means of living. But once we get use to this place and know are way around it. We will move our stuff to the dorm.

Chifuyu Orimura: I see. Very well. You may go.

Y/n: Ok. (to his team) Alright you heard the lady. Let's move we got a lot of ground to cover. Once we the lay of the academy we will then have get a map to lay out our route. 

Theseus (minus Y/n): YES SIR

Soon they leave and do what are ordered. Chifuyu couldn't help but smile at Y/n. She then went back to being a strict teacher mode and the scene plays out like canon. Soon school would be over. Chifuyu Orimura would meet Y/n who was Looking at the map for a good route for his team.

Y/n: Hmm

Chifuyu Orimura: so. How is the PMC doing.

Y/n: Good. There is still threat of the cease fire on the PMC wars.

Chifuyu Orimura giggles

Chifuyu Orimura: Well, it's nice to meet you again.

Y/N: thanks. 

both go in a hug and Kiss. After some time, they separate, and both look at each other. soon Y/n pulls out his iPod and go for a song.

Both Slow dance to it. Most of the students (one being the brother of Chifuyu Orimura and another being Alcott) would be shocked that the Teacher of 1-1 and the PMC team leader of Theseus would be a couple. But it was a hell of a first day. Some girls would record it. Though the two notice but let them do it. Hell, Even Team Theseus would watch it.

Soon once the song ends both would Get close to each other and press their foreheads together. some students would clap their hands together.

Soon it would be the end of the day, and everyone would get to bed and sleep.