Chapter 1: The birth of a god

**Planet Venku: Sonoku Castle Throne Room, 5:23 PM**

*Carasoto's Point of View*

Sajoro stared at me with clear eyes. She sat beside me, a mixture of disappointment and concern etched on her face, as I perused the report from the Mana lab. Putting the report away, I locked eyes with her and said, "I know what you're thinking."

Her eyes lit up with hope as she replied, "Then why don't we prepare the castle for our new grandchild?"

I shook my head and replied, "Last time, we celebrated the birth of our first grandchild, but it turned out to be a weak little worm. Besides, there's no need to get excited every time a maggot is born."

Disappointment washed over her face as I stood up from my throne, sensing her dejection. "I'm sorry," she said with a sigh, "I understand, and I won't ask anymore."

Just as she finished speaking, an ear-splitting explosion emanated from the direction of the hospital. The force of the blast was so intense that the entire planet shook.

I exclaimed, "What the heck was that?!" before quickly jumping in front of Sajoro, shielding her from the falling glass with a barrier.

"I'm certain it came from the hospital," she replied firmly. "Our new grandchild better be alright!"

---

**Newborn's Point of View**

In the delivery room of Marina's Maternity Hospital, I stared at the doctor with a fierce look in my eyes. "Don't be fooled by my size," I said, "I'm not like any other baby you've seen before." The doctor looked at me skeptically and wondered, "What is this thing?"

"Listen carefully," I said, "I am more advanced than any baby before me." I grabbed the doctor by his throat with one hand and squeezed it tightly. "You better remember that," I warned him.

"Stop right now, Carrot!" my mother, Talma, yelled urgently as my father rushed inside following the explosion. Regrettably, I disregarded her warning.

"Burcol, do something!" she screamed towards my dumbfounded father, all the while I slowly ripped off the now unconscious doctor's head.

I emerged triumphant in the end, tossing the doctor's head to the ground. "That was not enjoyable at all," I stated confidently, tears streaming down my face.

"Unbelievable," Burcol exclaimed, striding towards me. "Your power is astounding, my son." He seized me by the scalp, lifting me to his chest and holding me firmly as he marched over to Talma.

"You need to keep him away from me. He's much stronger than Rash ever was," she said, her voice trembling with fear.

"He's our son, and we will raise him together. You need to face your fear and hold him, like a mother should," he said sternly, as he handed me over to her.

Talma grabbed me firmly, her face contorted in a frown, and pointed out the scent of her friend's blood.

"I apologize, mother," I declared firmly before succumbing to exhaustion.

Three hours passed after the incident.

---

**Sonoku Castle Throne Room**

"I refuse to believe that one of those little brats was strong enough to kill Leek!" Carasoto exclaimed, his tone laced with disbelief and disdain, as he looked at Burcol.

"Father, I can assure you that I saw it with my own eyes," he said firmly.

Carasoto's face lit up with joy as he exclaimed, "This is fantastic news!" However, Sajoro didn't seem pleased with Carasoto's reaction as she watched Carasoto hug Burcol. "Wait a minute, I thought you would be upset because Leek was not only a close family friend but also the leader of the royal guard," Burcol replied as he returned and nervously hugged his father.