Chapter 2: Carrot vs Carasoto

**Carrot's POV**
"Who are you? And why did you steal my kill?" I demanded, heat forming a sphere around me.

"I'm your grandfather, call me Carasoto Sonoku," he replied, smiling.*600 billion, huh? Incredible, and his power level is still climbing,* he thought, approaching me.

I fired a blast of pure heat at Carasoto, which he dodged with ease. "You're pretty fast," I observed, lightning crackling through my hair.

"Let's test our strength... If you win, I'll tell you everything you want to know. If you lose," I chuckled, "you get nothing—not even a crumb of information!"

Carasoto smirked. "I accept."

"Excellent. Do you think you can win?"

"I will win," he stated confidently, blitzing me before I could react, flicking my forehead and sending me ragdolling into a mountain, obliterating it as I crashed through.

*Damn, he packs a wallop,* I thought, standing up. "But there's no way I'd lose to something like that!" I declared, flying out of the crater towards Carasoto. "I will not lose!" I sucker-punched Carasoto, knocking three fangs from his mouth, then blasted him with an intense heatwave laced with lightning, barely scratching him.
"Not done yet!" I channeled all my ki and draconic energy into my right fist, punching Carasoto with all my might. The shockwave from the impact reverberated throughout the universe six times over.
"Like that?" I panted heavily.

Carasoto chuckled. "It was a little cute."

"Cute, you say?!" I was stunned."The look on your face is priceless. Was that your full power? 1.7 trillion isn't half bad for someone only a few hours old. But compared to my 2.2 quadrillion..." he trailed off.
"For real?" I gasped.
"For real, real," he humored me.
"Heh, I don't care if your power level is higher," I said, anger growing out of control.
"Because I'm going to defeat you!"Carasoto stumbled back as my power surged. *Amazing... he's stronger than even Leek was as a teenager—3.4 trillion...*I unleashed a primal scream, shaking the planet. "Drop dead!"

Carasoto frowned."A tantrum? As advanced as he is, he's still a newborn. I'll put him to rest now," he said, appearing behind me and smacking me down through the planet's core. I screamed in agony, engulfed by magma."Is that all you've got?!" he yelled from above.

"No!" I responded, flash-stepping out of the core, catching Carasoto by surprise with an intense black lightning-infused punch that shattered my arm upon impact with his face.

"You done?" Carasoto's eyes filled with disdain.

"I'm afraid so... but why did you stop?"I asked, defeated."I want to hear you say you give up," he smirked.

I powered down. "Well,I do. I give up. I've given it my all, Carasoto... but I can't beat you. You're the strongest Sonoku."

Carasoto smiled. "I see potential in you, grandson. Of all my countless battles, you're my 42nd strongest foe."

"Only the 42nd? That's a drag," I chuckled before passing out.

**Narrator's Pov**
Carasoto caught carrot before he could fall down into magma once more. *Once he comes to I'll extract the information from him* He thought as he closed the hole in the planet by closing his right palm.

To be continued.