EPISODE 1 : DEATHSINGER

Tilts up to reveal a fight in the snow. Shots are varied and seemingly unconnected. Suddenly the scene is out at sea, then next on a beach.

An Ardoni, the Tidesinger, leans over the edge of a pier, fishing rod in hand.

Then cuts to the Grand Tournament and the Deathsinger's denial, then things begin to pick up and get more intense as he slays the three masters and confronts the fourth when the Tidesinger suddenly intervenes.

Shows them fighting briefly on the mountain as seen at the end of Season 1, then the Deathsinger going through the portal and coming out the other side, just as the last season ended.

Hadion Mendoris is frozen in disbelief while Zulius Kaltaris fires his offensive Song. The Deathsinger evades to the side and begins sprinting towards them. He quickly kills Zulius Kaltaris and lets the body fall to the ground.

Zulius Kaltaris : *death sound*

The Deathsinger looks up to see Hadion, still surprised at his appearance.

Deathsinger : Oh believe me... I am as surprised as you are.

Hadion Mendoris : Deathsinger. I should have known you were responsible for this sinister plot.

The Deathsinger starts slowly walking towards Hadion.

Deathsinger : You are right... you should have known.

The Deathsinger charges forward and quickly kills Hadion.

Hadion Mendoris : *death sound*

In the background, the other Voltaris are killing the last of the other Ardoni.

The Deathsinger turns towards Tygren and Lucidius.

Deathsinger : How long has it been?

Lucidius Voltaris : 154 years, Ingressus.

Deathsinger : You had 154 years to prepare... yet still I return to a battle.

Lucidius looks down ashamedly.

Deathsinger : Where are my Prime Songs?

Lucidius Voltaris : Thalleous Sendaris moved them before we could attack, but we-

Deathsinger : You do not have them?

Lucidius Voltaris : No, sir... but we may know where one is.

Deathsinger : You may know where one is...?

The Deathsinger glares at Lucidius, who looks down in fear.

Deathsinger : Have you at least prevented the Enderknights return?

Tygren walks up from the other side.

Tygren : No Enderknights have appeared since the Great War, however... we were unable to retrieve the remaining Enderdragon eggs.

The Deathsinger grips his sword.

Deathsinger : And Achillean?

The Voltaris look at each other.

Tygren : We heard you killed him before entering the portal.

Deathsinger : Finally, some good news. Come, we have much work to do and not a moment to waste.

A sound from the portal can be heard. The Deathsinger turns around and sees the portal closing, and then close entirely. He turns and heads towards an outcrop.

The Deathsinger stands up on the cliff face and looks out over the world.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .