EPISODE 3 : TOGETHER

Begins at night in the middle of an attack on a farm. Zombies and skeletons are coming out of the woods. The farmers are defending themselves.

John, the eldest brother, rushes into frame. He’s holding a sword, and immediately starts attacking the zombies, killing two before Denny rushes out of the barn behind him, holding a bundle of hay. John calls out to him, still facing the horde.

John : Denny! Go fetch Rusty! Hurry!

Denny looks up from the horde to John. He drops the hay and starts running, but he sees a zombie and stops.

Denny : Ah!

A hoe is resting next to him against the barn wall. He grabs it and struggles with it for a moment. When he looks up, John has already killed the zombie. Denny gives up and runs to the small barn.

Back to more fighting by John and the rest of the farmers.

Denny reaches the barn and struggles to open it. It won’t budge so instead he decides to knock.

Denny : Rusty! Rusty we need your help!

The door opens quickly and with a loud creak, hitting Denny and knocking him down. Rusty, the iron golem, emerges and looks around. He sees Denny and picks him up, before charging into the fray.

There is some more fighting with Rusty getting a little beat up and Denny stays on the sideline occasionally throwing rocks at the zombies.

A roar is heard, and the farmers get worried. Some undead stop and turn. Luna suddenly swoops out of the darkness and begins attacking some of the undead.

She attempts to burn a zombie again, but more sparks come out. She instead just smacks the zombie away.

The undead retreat at this point and John approaches.

John : *amazed* Never in all my years did I dream I’d live to see a dragon.

Luna and Abbigail turn away from the retreating undead to face John.

John : We’re grateful for you coming ma’am, but I must ask: what brings you to our humble farm?

Abbigail : I’m searching for the next Enderknight- and it seems I’ve found him. Your fight against the undead was impressive.

John : Me, an Enderknight? No- I can’t- I’m just a farmer. What makes you so sure?

Abbigail pulls out the Ender eye.

Abbigail : Because of this. It brought me to… wait… hang on…

As Abbigail releases the Eye it drifts over towards Denny. He’s confused by it and tries to pat it away but it keeps returning back to being near him.

He notices Abbigail and John both looking at him.

Denny : *timid* What…?

Abbigail : I guess you’re the Enderknight.

Denny hops up, shocked.

Denny : What?!

John : What?!

Rusty seems surprised and his metal squeaks.

Abbigail : The Ender eye has led me to you.

Denny : But- I thought the Enderknights vanished a hundred years ago!

Abbigail : They’ve returned, and I’m seeking them out. My name is Abbigail.

Denny : I’m Denny… Denny Pinkolson.

They shake. John looks towards Luna who is close by now, and he reaches to pet her, but she keeps her distance.

John : This is… a surprise… a pleasant surprise. My little brother, an Enderknight.