EPISODE 6 : TIDESINGER

Everyone is still shocked about the Tidesinger being alive.

Ria : The Tidesinger... how is that possible?

Tidesinger : During the battle of Mount Velgrin, I fought with Ingressus and have been following him ever since. I can elaborate on the details later, but first I have a few questions of my own.

The Tidesinger walks away from them for a few steps and looks around curiously.

Tidesinger : Where has the war gone? Where is King Rendor, and the rest of the alliance?

The Tidesinger turns back to them. Everyone looks around at each other just as confused.

Ria : King Rendor died many years ago... the Great War is over.

The Tidesinger looks down and thinks, trying to hold in any sign of emotion.

Tidesinger : I see. Then it seems I have fallen out of time. Does Ingressus possess the other Prime Songs?

Hubris : Thankfully, no. Thalleous Sendaris relocated all the Prime Songs recently to prevent this very issue. No one else knows where they are.

Tidesinger : And how old is Thalleous now?

Senn : Thalleous is dead as well. He died hiding the last Prime.

The Tidesinger looks even sadder.

Tidesinger : Then we must make haste to ensure his death and many others were not in vain. Are you sure there is no one who might know where Thalleous moved the Prime Songs to?

Ria : No one. He didn't want to leave any trail for the Voltaris.

Senn : Actually... I know where one is.

Everyone turns towards Senn.

Senn : Thalleous hid the Mobilium Prime Song in Crown Peak. I was with him on the journey.

Tidesinger : Then we ride to Crown Peak immediately.

The Tidesinger starts walking off.

Onyx : Hold it right there, we follow Ria's orders.

The Tidesinger stops, and raises an eyebrow, not necessarily annoyed, just curious.

Grim : *affirmative grunt*

Grek : Onyx is right. It's your call Captain.

They turn back to Ria, who is still a bit shocked by the situation, but gives the order regardless.

Ria : Crown Peak is the next logical step. Let's move out.

Final shot of all the team, now including the Tidesinger.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Back to the Enderknight team. They're following the Eye of the End when it suddenly turns dark and falls in the dirt.

They are stare at it in silence.

Saxon : What.

Abbigail goes over to it and picks it up?

Denny : Did something go wrong?

She picks it up and thinks.

Abbigail : Let's set up here for the night.

They're all around a fire. Denny is cooking something for Abbigail. Luna is messing with the fire much to Denny's disapproval. He turns towards her but Allister sits beside her on the log. He looks around and goes and sits down on his log. Saxon and Trevor are on the third log. Saxon has an enchanting table in front of him and appears to be fiddling with it and his sword.