Prologue

Can I get a kiss before we stab each other ? ~ Vincent Alcazar 
.
.
.
.

The worst part of all this is that I still love you  ~ Asteria Martinez

**********

The Alcazars and the Martinez family have been sworn enemies since ages . The families are always at each other necks . They are poles apart yet the same , known for their cold and ruthless hearts all over Spain .. They are meant for destroying each other but what will happen when the destiny has other plans ? What will happen when the fate brings the two families together ?

Hating someone is very similar to loving them . After all , Love and hate are visceral . Your stomach twists at the thought of that person . The heart in your chest beats heavy and bright , nearly visible through your flesh . Your appetite and sleep are shredded . Every interaction with them spikes your blood with a different kind of adrenaline , your body barely under your control. You are consumed , and these strong desires scare you . 

Both love and hate are the mirror versions of the same game . And you have to win . Why? Either for your already stolen heart or for your wounded ego . Love and Hate both evoke something toxic inside you , both cause destruction . 

Vincent's only motive is to destroy the Martinez family  , the same way they did years ago . He wants them to suffer and burn in the same agony as he did . And Asteria is the only key to fulfill the revenge of his raged heart but what will happen when Asteria becomes Vincent's biggest addiction even before he realizes it ? 

Will Asteria end up becoming a mere pawn in Vincent's revenge ? Will love survive in all their differences or they are just not meant to be together ?

The game is of revenge , the goal is submission .  Join the journey of the clash of the two most powerful Spanish mafia families ...

******************