-34-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun and jay hold still for awhile, still in each other's embrace as the other tries to calm and the other comforts them.

They stayed almost 3 minutes standing until daesun slowly separated to him.

Jay saw how puffy and red her eyes were. She went shy by his stares onto her eyes, quickly hiding her face and look somewhere else.

"Want to have some coffee?" Jay offered that made daesun simply smile and nod her head up and down, her lips spread more as he grabbed his wallet and indicated to follow.

"Won't you fall asleep drinking coffee?" Daesun asks, remembering the last time he had one. Soundly asleep in the table, with his dreamy eyes closed and lips pursed. His cheeks looks so rosy and fluffy, that maybe in that time she would've squished them.

Jay took a little sip, "I'll take little sips. Don't you worry" he laughs to his own words which made daesun laugh afterwards.

They quietly drank their coffee om the rooftop. Every glance jay stole from daesun, he would notice that her frown keeps getting bigger. Hinting that she's still on her worry cloud.

"Want to go to incheon to visit jake? I'm sure he just felt bad and took some time for you to calm down"

Immediately, daesun looked at him, catching his eyes already staring at hers. She clears her throat, "I'll go by myself. You can go to jojoo now, she must be worried for you"

"Jojoo is my girlfriend, daesun. And you are my best friend. I have a girlfriend but that doesn't mean i can stop hanging out with you"

Daesun pursed her lips after jay uttered a clear statement. She slowly placed her cup of coffee to the small table, avoided to respond to him.

"Do you have plans for summer rest?" He washed out the awkwardness, changing the subject for now and finally finished his cup.

"I don't know. Usually people go to resorts or beaches but i think that won't be possible for us since of paparazzi"

Daesun looked at him, "You? What are your plans?"

"Staying home. Unless someone invites me" Jay shrugs. Right, he doesn't have friends to hangout with.

She chuckled a little bit to his undying friendless list, and stared a bit to the sunny hot sky. "Father and seonhee usually stays home during summer to rest" she trails.

"But, i always wanted to go to a farm again. Back in middle school we had a field trip to a farm. It was awesome, the animals there, we harvest on our own to make vegetable stew. I enjoyed the farm life for a day or so" She found herself smiling bright just remembering it.

Jay smirked to an idea that popped to his mind just now, then he quickly hid it. Acting professional, he stood up. "Let's get going to Incheon then"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A not so long drive, daesun and jay arrived to the Sim's residents. A large tall penthouse, blinging so brightly. It stood among the other buildings on the subdivision.

"We're here for Jake. As usual" Daesun rolled up the windows, meeting the same guard who she sees everytime she brings herself here.

It nodded and let them park the car somewhere near, to lead them inside the penthouse.

"Daesun! Not so long, i see?" Mrs Sim giggles, warmly welcomed the two who just removed their shoes to the entrance.

"Jake is at his room. Should i call him for you two?"

"Much appreciated, Auntie. But we'll just go up" Daesun excuses politely, dragged jay to the elevator.

"I feel nervous...." Daesun furrowed her eyebrows and mumbled her worries. Jay on the other hand heard it, soon rubbed her shoulders softly.

"You'll be fine" He whispers to her ear. Instead of the nervous worries, it quickly changes to that fuzzy feeling and red cheeks that covered up her face.

She slapped herself mentally, he has a girlfriend, hoe

They arrived to the floor where Jake's room is. Turning to the left hallway, they stopped in mid air after seeing a figure tying his robe. Exposing his bare chest, and a towel to cover up half of it.

Jake looks at them unworried just as daesun too. While jay looked somewhere else. Wow, what a fascinating wall

A maid just made up to the floor, with snacks on her tray. Before she could even leave the lift, she notices the three and immediately pressed the button close, going to some other floor.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun and jake avoided each other's eyes most of the time. Jay didn't like the two's uncomfy tensions, he stood up. "I'll go get the snacks the maid was suppose to give" he excuses, carefully leaving the room.

"Jake...."

"Aren't you clearly aware to what situation you brought yourself? Daesun, you went here with jay, a famous model that's in a relationship. Do you even know how to deal scandals?"

"Jake, listen-"

"No, for once look after yourself, Joo Daesun. You already have a lot to burden, be aware to what you're doing-"

"Jake, that doesn't matter!" Daesun yelled to stop him continue. He shut his mouth, probably waiting for her to utter more.

"I always come here to apologize but you refuse. It's been days since we talked. I'm the one who started the fight, please let me apologize"

Jake shakes his head to show how he refuses, "Daesun. There's nothing to apologize..." He says softly.

Daesun made serious eye contact with him, filled with confusion and worries at the same time.

"I'm not mad. I did wrong. It honestly bothers me how reckless my decision was. I can't bare you being in an issue again"

"I'm such a burden and you don't know how much..."

He pulls her into his embrace, resting his chin on her shoulder. He bit his lip to stop his tears. "But please don't leave me" Jake's voice eventually cracked as he burst into tears.

She patted his back gently, giving motioning circles and pulled him into a warmer hug. "I won't and.... forgive me"

While the two were hugging, jay steps in back to the room with the snacks. He stops in the door frame to not interrupt the two, though he felt a little bit jealous to what position jake was in.

It still doesn't stops, even if he is in a relationship.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈