Chapter 4

This was supposed to be posted like, a month ago. I had to stop posting for a while since my exam has started.

But now, I'll try to update whenever I have time to. I'll be finishing my High School life next week, two papers left before I leave my High School life behind <3

Sunghoon remembered the first time it happened.

He remembered the way his father's sword fell to the ground and many of their people fell to their deaths.

His father decided to attack the Stormrook pack and wanted to take over their land but all of it failed miserably.

They were nothing against the Stormrook. Not for now.

The pack leader of Stormrook was kind enough to let his father go.

But to Sunghoon, it looked like they look down on his father. They knew his father and his pack weren't a threat to them so they easily let them go again and again.

It hurt his pride as he was from Caucasian.

Sunghoon was only 14 at that time and he already had a big ambition to kill everyone in the Stormrook.

How dare they look down on Sunghoon and his family's pack. Was it because he only had half Royal Blood in him?

Were they not suitable enough to be in the Royalty?

His father and mother told him that they never bring any win whenever they went on a war with Stormrook.

So Sunghoon will get the long-awaited revenge on Stormrook. He promised both of his parents that he would get their revenge and make sure the Stormrook will lose in his own hands one day.

He trained days and nights nonstop. Mastering all kinds of martial arts and how to fight with swords.

The King and Queen were beyond proud to see him like that.

Maybe it could be a good thing once Sunghoon takes the leader position of the pack one day.

Sunghoon also remembered the first time he saw the sons of the Stormrook.

He was sent out by his father to spy on them.

With a hood covering his face, he acted like he was a traveler who had just come by their Kingdom for a quick rest.

They were out in the town, visiting their people. That was the first time Sunghoon met Heeseung.

He was 16 when he learned Heeseung was an Omega.

It was the talk of the nobles. It was a rare case for the nobles to have an Omega as their son.

They had met face-to-face at one of the formal events held by the Rosseau Clan. Heeseung probably didn't remember him.

But then they were gone. The Stormrook Clan had moved away and nobody seem to know where they were. It was like they just disappeared out of nowhere.

One thing everyone was sure of, they probably moved away to protect their son.

Sunghoon was, of course, furious at the news. They only made his plan harder than what he had planned.

After getting the title of the leader in his pack, Sunghoon sent out his people to find about Stormrook's whereabouts. He wouldn't give up, not until he get his sweet revenge.

It took him painfully 4 years to finally find where was the Stormrook Clan. He was delighted when one of his right-hand men told him the news.

"They were located in the Orleinweld Forest. Far from anyone else" he said.

Sunghoon gave a creepy, wide grin after hearing that words. This was what he was waiting for.

They hid so well in these past years. But looks like they can't hide forever from the world.

For he had a big surprise for them.

"Prepare the troops. I have a surprise for them. Especially their son" he ordered the man. The man bowed down at him before quickly going to get the troops ready.

Sneaking into their castle was easier than he thought. The guards weren't aware of him and his troops at all.

Sunghoon scoffed at that. How could they lose to them?

Seeing the blood splatter everywhere, screams and frantic footsteps made him happy.

He didn't hesitate to kill the King and the Queen while making their oldest son watch their deaths.

After that, he killed the Prince. A quick and painful death.

Just then he noticed that their Omega son wasn't there.

"Find the other son and bring him to me" he gritted out in impatience. All of them quickly scattered around the bloody castle, trying to find the Omega.

Sunghoon made his way upstairs with quick steps, he had to make sure that everyone in the Stormrook had to suffer at the news of their ruler's deaths.

The prince failed to notice one of the guards hiding. Waiting patiently for the right time to come out from there.

The guard knew the prince had gone out. He prayed to God that at least he had the time to warn the young prince.

He wanted to help the others earlier but the King had told him to hide and make sure his son was safe.

It was the last order from the King. Who was he to deny it?

The door of the castle was opened and he saw the prince there.

His blood ran cold when he heard the prince trying to wake his dead family up. The voice echoed throughout the castle and the leader of Caucasian would have probably heard him.

So he ran. He ran as fast as he can towards the top of the stairs. He came to a stop with heavy pants.

"Heeseung" the guard shouted.

There it was. Footsteps heading towards his way. His eyes widened slightly when he saw the prince making his way towards him.

"No!" he shouted once again. The prince stopped dead in his track at his word.

Make sure Heeseung is safe.

He remembered the words from the King. He had to be quick.

"Run! Run before the-" he didn't get to finish his words before he felt something cold and sharp stab him from the back.

Blood oozed out from his body and he slowly but surely fell to the ground with a soft thud.

A small smile appeared on his face.

He had failed to protect the prince.

His vision slowly darkened and then he lost consciousness.

Sunghoon watched the guard's body fall to the ground.

A smirk slowly made its way on his face after seeing Heeseung. He made his way fast to the older.

Watching the Omega being helpless and trying to fight him back was such a sight.

But then, something crossed his mind.

Wouldn't it be more fun if the Omega have to suffer more?

So he made a decision that he never planned before.

"You're pretty. Maybe I'll keep you for the meantime?"