- 𝗗𝗿 𝗢𝘄𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁

AUTHORS NOTE:
I am a sucker for Owen Hunt... therefore I'm skipping to when he comes back
****

Madison walked into the hospital. She groaned as she took a sip of her coffee. She rolled her eyes as she saw Mila with Mark. Meredith walked over to her. "What happened to you?" She asked.

Madison rolled her eyes and sighed. "Nothing. I'm tired. I didn't sleep at all," she said as she looked to her sister. "What the hell is that?"

"Look what I found."

Madison nodded and frowned. "It's a doll Mer."

"It's an anatomy Jane. Mom bought it for me when I was five. At the time I thought it was super creepy for a five year old. But I kinda liked it," Meredith said.

Madison looked to her sister. "Yeah... dolls like that creep me out," she told her as she walked inside with her sister. She dropped her coffee in shock. "Oh. Fuck."

"What?"

Madison quickly turned and walked off. She grabbed Mila's wrist, dragging her off with her. "What the hell?" She said.

"Keep walking. Just keep on walking."

Mila frowned. "Madison Leigh Grey. What the hell is going on?" She asked as she looked to her.

"He's here. Owen Hunt."

Mila's eyes widened. She looked to her. "The one who's cock you touched? Fucking hell."

"Yeah. I know."

Madison glanced around the corner when she saw Richard and Owen walking towards them. "Fuck."

"Ah! Dr Grey. Dr Shepherd. You remember Owen Hunt?" Richard said as he looked to the two young doctors.

"Yes. It's nice to see you again," Madison said as she avoided eye contact with him. She heard Mila sniggering. "Shut up or I will murder you."

Richard shook his head and looked between the two girls. "Dr Hunt here is how our head of trauma surgery."

Madison looked to him. "So that means you're going to be working here?" She asked.

"That is what head of trauma surgery is," Owen said as he looked to Madison.

"Great. Cool. Have fun with that," Madison said as she went to walk off, tripping on some spilt liquid.

Owen caught her before she could hit the floor. "Are you always this clumsy?" He asked as he held her against him.

Madison shook her head. "N-No. I'm genuinely all together," she mumbled. She moved away from him and smiled. "I'll see you around."

****

Madison was sitting with Meredith and Cristina. Cristina smirked. "Do we remember how Madison told us she had never slept with an attending? Times have changed," she said.

Madison rolled her eyes. "I haven't slept with him. I just... got up close and personal with him."

"She almost slept with him. And I am telling you now, if Chief and I weren't there, they'd have done it there and then," Mila said as she sat down with them.