Trial

Some Grammar errors and it's similar to the trial in the show

Muichiro is on his way to a hashira meeting for some trial. When he got there he saw some hashira he has forgotten "Hey Muichiro how are you" said the braided hair girl "um who are you agian" replied Muichiro "it's me Mitsuri" she replied.

The rest of the hashira came but 2 kakushi came one was carrying a red hair kid and the other one was carrying a box.

The kakushi that was carrying the kid soon layed hum done infront of us the kid woke up after a few minutes.

"Where am I" thought the red hair kid looking around " Hey don't disrespect the hashira stop looking around" said the kakushi.

"He's been carrying a demon around him" said Shinobu "that's against corps rules" added Mitsuri.

Sanemi appeared out of nowhere and grab the box "Sanemi let go of the box and wait for masters orders" said Shinobu.

"Now why are you carrying a demon" question Shinobu to the red are kid "S-she's my sister" he responded "no wonder" said Uzui.

"I'll shall pray for there souls" said Gyomei then Sanemi stabbed the box out of nowhere.

"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT" yelled the kid he then got up and ran to Sanemi headbutting him.

Then master came "Hello my children we are here for the trial of Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado" said kagaya.

"So thats his name and the other one must be in the box" thought Muichiro then Sanemi jumped in the shade Tanjiro was following but then Iguro drop him in the ground not letting him go.

"Sorry master but this demon must die" said Sanemi "let me finish please" said Kagaya Sanemi apologize for his behavior.

"Three people are putting there lives at risk for her so I think we shouldn't harm her" said Kagaya everyone was shocked except for Tomioka.

"We can't do that what if she takes a life it can't be undone" said Rengoku "sorry master but I don't agree" said Iguro, Gyomei, and Uzui " I'll forget anyway" said Muichiro.

Then Sanemi stabbed Nezuko "DONT HARM HER" yelled Tanjiro then the box opened.

Muichiro was expecting some regular demon but this demon caught his eyes she has black hair with orange tips, pink eyes, pale skin, and a nice pink kimono Muichiro felt his heart about to leave his chest he was confused on what he was felling his checks let out a blush he quickly hid it.

Mitsuri notice Muichiro blushing at the demon.

Then Sanemi cut his arm "if you want it come get it" he said then the unexpected happend Nezuko refused the blood everyone was shocked except for Tomioka.

Muichiro felt relieved for some reason.

Then the Kakushi came to escort Tanjiro and Nezuko out of the meeting."So nezuko is her name" thought Muichiro "there's no more room in the butterfly mansion and we don't have a room without sunlight" said one of the Kakushi to Shinobu "who has a room Nezuko can stay at for while I get a room for her.

None of the hashira have a room for her except Sanemi and Muichiro but Sanemi didn't want her near him so Muichiro volunteered.

"Keep her safe please" said Tanjiro "take Nezuko to Muichiro estate" said Shinobu to the Kakushi holding Nezuko box. The hashira continued there meeting.

After the meeting

Muichiro went to his estate when he entered we was confused why a box was there then he remembered the demon making him blushed alittle then he hid it as quickly as he could but it's still day light Muichiro only had 1 room without sunlight. So he has to wait for it to be night to hang out with her.