bond

Uzui and Rengoku stared at Muichiro till he wasn't visible anymore "what was that all about" said Uzui only to get a shrug from Rengoku.

Muchiro was questioning himself "why did I burst out like that and how did I manage to remember Nezuko" I thought to myself but when I went to my state all my thought went away I went to go put up my groceries and went to Nezuko room.

She was laying down on the floor then I remembered I bought her a mattress (I don't know where Nezuko would sleep except for her box) next time I'll buy her a bed frame that matches her so I set up the mattress and I get some pink covers with flower designs om them it reminds me of Nezuko while I was lost in thoughts I didn't see Nezuko go to the mattress by the time I got the covers to put in the mattress she was there.

So I tucked her in a small blush cam across my face but I quickly hid it.

But little did I know

"Where is he I can't see him"
"There's a chance he is with Nezuko"
"I wish the closes window to Nezuko room let us see".

I got out of Nezuko room to let her sleep but I stare at her and my blush became more noticeable I let out a small smile seeing Nezuko sleep peaceful brings me joy.

"Did he just smile"
"He was blushing did you see that"
"Out of all people I didn't know it would be the demon"

I go to my backyard to train but I can't consecrated because all I think about is Nezuko and how beautiful she is I want to see her but there's nothing I can do I don't want to wake her up.

But why does my heart beat like a maniac when im around her why do I let my guard down I should ask the I forgot her name.

I was training for the rest of the day until sunset once I saw it was getting dark I went to Nezuko room to see her away and wanting for it to be dark so I hanged out with her until it was dark.

She was happy and cuddled me it get like an eternity but then it got dark she was looking around until she pointed at the front door I was confused but then I realized she might want to go outside so i open the door she let's out her smile.

I love that smile it brings me joy I could never forget that smile we decided to go for a walk.

"NEZUKO CHANNNN DID HE HURT YOU" yelled a yellow-orange haired male I didn't know who he was then suddenly he hugged Nezuko I can see she was confused but then I don't know what over came me I pushed him of off her.

I'm infront of Nezuko so that male can't even see her "who are you" I asked but then the male went on babbling about how I'm keeping Nezuko away and how she's his future wife.

I flinched when he said wife this male can't even go and great women properly what makes him think he is worthy enough to be able to be woth Nezuko.

So I grab 2 pebbles and hit his fatal points(I think that's what it's called) then he fainted I called out for my crow "Notify uh.. uh.. the lady that taking care of him" I said to my crow and she took off.

Me and Nezuko continued are walk I was upset with the male for what ge did but Nezuko smile made lighten my mood let's go to the village.

When we head there Nezuko was over the moon when she saw a pink flower she went to go pick it up and put it in my head "thank you for the gift" I said to Nezuko.

I should buy her a gift when we where looking around at the shops I saw she was looking at pink bamboo then I realized her green bamboo doesn't match her outfit this pink one will so I secretly bought it.

We walked back to my estate I didn't see that guy I remember which I hated but having Nezuko walk by me made me happy the sun was setting and Nezuko went to her room I was disappointed.

When the sun was out I realized this is my chance to get her her surprise I went to the village and found a person that can cut the bamboo so i told him the size I need and after 30 minutes it finally fit Nezuko.

I decided Nezuko can have the red cloth(I don't know what holds her bamboo) and if she wanted to change it she can I was happy but then I came across two of the pillars.

"What's the pink bamboo for and that flower on your head" said the white haired man "who are you" I asked him then him and the other pillar gave each other looks "its me Uzui so I was thinking of getting that demon a pretty kimono what do you think" said Uzui I was angry and I think they could tell so I walked away.

"That demon really changed Muichiro" said Rengoku "Stop calling her a demon her name is Nezuko" I told him but I was furious on Rengoku comment so I continued to walk away.

"He remembers her but not us" said Uzui "what do we do" replied Rengoku "young love" said Mitsuri which surprised the males "you were here the whole time" said Uzui in shocked "I knew it because during the trail I caught him blushing" said Mitsuri both males were in shock.

Muchiro returned to his estate and went to Nezuko room "Nezuko I have a surprise for you" I said then Nezuko came and went to sit next to me I showed her the pink bamboo she was happy I put it on her she was like a little kid that got there favorite toy.

I was but I was tired so without knowing I fell asleep Nezuko saw me and she went to cuddle next tome I haven't sleep in 2 days and having Nezuko cuddle by didn't help but i was happy.

Knock knock

"Muichiro are you home there's room for Nezuko now in my estate"