sad news

"Muchiro there's room for Nezuko now"

Knock knock

"That's strange he is he not here yet" shinobu said talking to herself "he is I smell his scent" replied Tanjiro shunobu knocked agian but didn't get any answer "what is Muichiro is in danger" thought Shinobu panicking and trying to open the door while Tanjiro tried to calm her down.

Shinobu managed to open the door they went to look for Muchiro until they reached a dark room "is this where Nezuko would be at" question Tanjiro "probably" replied Shinobu they opened the door to see a sleeping Muichiro.

Shinobu calmed down knowing Muichiro wasn't in danger but then she saw Nezuko cuddling Muichiro this is new but she could fell a anger aura (sorry if I missed spelled it) coming from Tanjiro.

Muichiro Pov

I heard noises I slightly open my eyes to see a girl with a butterfly clip holding back a red haired boy I was confused.

"Hi Muichiro it's me Shinobu and this is Tanjiro Nezuko brother" said Shinobu still holding Tanjiro back from attacking me

"LET HER GO" Tanjiro yelled I frowned haven't even introduced myself to her brother and he already hates Mr.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR" Tanjiro yelled so I raised my hand only for Nezuko to pull it back down and make her self comfortable agian I smiled "Cute" I said out loud while having a small blush. Shinobu and Tanjio gave a shocked look.

No one pov

"Did he just say cute and smiled at the demon" thought Shinobu I never expected this "NEZUKO COME TO YOUR BROTHER BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING TO YOU" Tanjiro yelled still surprised at Nezuko reaction to Muichiro.

"Your going to wake Nezuko up" said Muichiro in his cold tone than Nezuko woke up "look at what you did" said Muichiro.

Tanjiro was shocked that Muichiro blamed him "it was you you get your fingers off of her" said Tanjiro in a angry tone.

Then Nezuko sat up "Nezuko come to me let's go" said Tanjiro getting her box ready.

Instead of going to Tanjiro Nezuko instead went to hug Muichiro and went back to sleep.

Shinobu and Tanjiro jaws dropped Shinobu because Muichiro was smiling Tanjiro because his sister chose Muichiro.

Tanjiro tried to charge at Muichiro agian but to be hold back by Shinobu "Muichiro there's room for Nezuko in the butterfly mansion and I like Nezuko new bamboo" said Shinobu thats when Tanjiro realized her bamboo it matched her more than the green one but he was still upset.

Muichiro eyes widened he didn't want Nezuko to go so we hug Nezuko tighter "No" he said sharply.

In the end off the day Nezuko had to go to the butterfly mansion no matter how much Muichiro tried to get her to stay soon they left but Nezuko gave Muichiro a goodbye hug Muchiro felt his heart break.

Once they left Muichiro started crying he didn't want Nezuko to leave.

He didn't know he was being watch

"He's crying"
"That's new"
"We need to get Nezuko back"

Shinobu made her way back to the estate while she was holding Tanjiro she dropped her medicine box (the one she had when she found Zenitsu on Mt Natgumo). When she was almost there she heard sobbing "Muichiro is crying" she thought in shocked she decided it wasn't the right time to get her box.