gone

This is where manga spoilers start

Muichiro Pov

I woke up around 5:30 because Nezuko and the others are heading to there mission at 8 so it'll give me maybe 2 hours to hang out with her.

I arrived to the butterfly mansion I went to Nezuko room she was out her box when she saw me she went to give me a hug.

But I sensed a jealous aura I looked back to see Zenitsu glaring me I didn't care so I hug back Nezuko I hated that guy he likes to control her on who she can hang out and hates her being near any guy.

The rest of my time before she left we hanged out Shinobu saw me a couple of times so did Tanjiro but he was more concerned because of Zenitsu time went flying before I knew it they needed to go.

Nezuko Pov

It was time to go I went inside my box and we started to walk to the train.

Once they got

I could hear the train and I was let out of my box but Zenitsu was close to me mumbling something I was confused but I saw Tanjiro talking to a guy I went over and greeted the guy he has flame hair.

I went to go hang out with tanjiro soon I got tired and fell asleep.

3 hours later

I woke up but it felt different I saw Tanjirp and the others with ropes connecting with unknown people I tried to wake up Tanjiro but it didn't work so I hit his head it didn't work but I started to bleed from the impact.

I tired agian and it sorta work after 2 minutes Tanjiro woke up "go wake up the others" he said I did that but I manage to burn the ropes then I heard a bang I saw those people attacking tanjiro.

Tanjiro defended himself i was going to help then he told me to stop after the people gave up I ran to him "mhm" I tried to say but the Tanjiro made his way to the front of the train "STAY THERE NEZUKO" he yelled.

I went back to wake up the others after a few minutes the train started to shake next thing I knew i saw tentacles I tried my best to fight it off.

Then one grab my hand I tried to claw it but it grabbed my other hand then my legs it was going to rip my limbs.

ZAP

Zenitsu saved me then he mumble something but I didn't hear it then after a moment the train collapse.

Zenitsu and me helped people out of the train then.

BLAST

I saw Zenitsu face become pale then he tried to head to the blast but there where more people stuck so we helped.

The sun was rising Zenitsu was a sweating mess we have saved atleast 60 people from being crushed or stuck under the train Zenitsu gave me my box I was going in until.

AHHHHHHH

That was Tanjiro yelled I went to try to check on him but the sun blocked me I had to go back to my box.

I felt sad auras from everyone and I smell blood alot but I feel a aura that's fading I recognize it it was that flame dude but why is his aura fading.

2 hours later

We went to the butterfly mansion and I saw Muichiro there I was upset the flame hair guy was gone he and Tanjiro cries can't leave my ears when I saw Muichiro I ran to him bawling my eyes out.

He comfort me.

No one Pov

Little did Nezuko know someone was glaring daggers at Muichiro.

Sorry I didn't uptade in more than a month I have been busy and stressed put but I'm back but uptades are going to be slower.