📝🎙️~Busywork~🎙️📝

~He/Him pronouns for Y/n~no tw~in which Schlatt is recording a podcast episode, but y/n's dreaded homework has other plans for their night

~no tw
~in which Schlatt is recording a podcast episode, but y/n's dreaded homework has other plans for their night.
~Bork_Commits_Arson is who requested this one!

~Schlatt's pov~

     Schlatt sat at his desk, Jambo sleeping in the bed a bit away as he and Charlie discussed the age old question of why it was not only entirely possible, but a good and beneficial idea to move earth itself. Ted simply addressed his dearly beloved audio listeners and tried to explain to them schlatt's eccentric hand movements, intense 'threats' and extremely vague descriptions of how he would someday move the globe out of orbit or something of the sorts. Charlie had his face in his palms, rubbing his temples as he lifted his head.

     "Schlatt, what in the hell gives you the idea it would be even remotely pOSSIBLE TO MOVE THE FUCKING E A R T H -" he shook his hand eccentricly as he spoke.

     Before Schlatt could prove that his point was entirely flawless (which tOtAlLY would have worked), he heard a loud rapping at his door and knew it could only be one thing. Or, better said, one person.

     "Dad...? Dad, you in there?" Y/n asked obnoxiously loud, knowing it was his time for recording and seeing it would be funnier to say it like a fool. Schlatt swiveled to face the door in his chair, calling out to him.

     "Open the door, it's unlocked! What do you want bubba?" And just like that, he felt eyes on him. Charlie's eyes.

     "OHMYGODYOUCALLHIMBUBBA-"  Charlie squeaked, ignoring the past argument. "THATISSOCUTE-" y/n soon caught a glimpse of Charlie's actions as he toddled into the room. He looked up at his father sweetly. "Dad, I need some help with homework of that's okay-"

     Schlatt nodded, shooting a look back at Charlie and noticing Ted was covering his mouth because of how cute it was and how bad he wanted to laugh. Schlatt rolled his eyes. "Here kiddo, let's see, so what is this you're workin' on?"

     And with that, Ted and Charlie were talking about the comedic situation while Schlatt walked off into Y/N's room to assist in the homework. Or, at least, make it less burdensome.

~hey! That's all I can come up with ya'll, hope it's okay :)
~391 words total