🌆🧼~Bathtime~🧼🌆

~She/they pronouns for y/n (implied girl/demigirl/etc)~tw : Father figures bathing you might be a triggering thought-(~Important note, nothing weird should be implied here

~tw : Father figures bathing you might be a triggering thought-
(~Important note, nothing weird should be implied here. The reader insert is a minor and this is all platonic family wholesomeness. Anything even remotely suggesting otherwise in this story's comments or others will be deleted and the person responsible for such disgusting bs will be blocked.)
~in which y/n has a fun bubble bath and gets ready for bed before a sleepover at uncle Charlie's house!

     Y/n sat excitedly bouncing up and down in her seat, their mind racing through their plans for tomorrow. She was headed to see her uncle-but-not-really-uncle Charlie and her aunt-but-not-really-aunt Grace, and all she had to do now was finish off the day. Easier said than done, but her aunt and uncle's hamsters which she adored to the moon and back were enough to fuel their determination for a thousand eons. Soon their thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at the bathroom door.

    "Hey kiddo, everything good in there?" Her father asked softly. They nodded and then realized that he couldn't see them through the door and called out a loud 'yeah, I'm fine!' to him from the warm depths of the bath. "You want some help washing your hair or do you got it covered?" He asked, knowing the answer full well."help please!!" She yelled back, and he smiled softly at her tone. He waited for her to turn her back away from him in the tub and wet her hair from the other room, the water deep enough to cover her so she could comfortably sit as their head was scrubbed. Schlatt walked in.

     "Ready?" He raised an eyebrow and she grinned. "Yep!" And with that, they were off. He grabbed the big bottle of shampoo and splorched out it's contents, making a funny sound which amused Y/n to no end as he lathered her hair up. He lifted his hands away for the ritualistic act of Y/n making a big soapy cone of lathered hair on the top of their head in an amazingly unique (or just plain stupid looking) 'hairstyle' before he washed it down and rinsed their hair. He did the same for the conditioner, minus the expert hair-shaping because one can only handle so much shenanigans without wasting all the hot water. He rinsed her hair once more and then wiped off his hands on a stray, used towel and left for Y/n to dry off. And that they did, hopping into a big duck onesie and grabbing a plush from their basket. He sat on her bed, waiting for her to exit, a Dr Seuss book in hand. He never claimed to be original, but he did have class. 'Red Fish, Two Fish' sat patiently in his lap in her place as she entered the room.

     "Story! Wooo!!" He chuckled as they sat down beside him and he opened the book.

~the end! Hope you enjoyed it and please request if u wanna :D

~524 words total!