𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖎𝖓'𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝟙

3rd Person Pov

Cold.

Silent.

Stiff.

Narrow.

That was what Lucy felt. She slowly opened her eyes. Only to be met by a pitch of darkness. 'Am I dead? Did Sol's spell went wrong?" That was what she thought. 'OI I WOULD NEVER GO WRONG YA KNOW' The sudden voice startled Lucy. 'What Sol? You're here too?' Lucy thought. 'No. I'm just speaking with you through the mind.' Solomon replied. 

'So like telablahblah or something like that?'

'It's called telepathy dumbass.'

'That's mean but okay.'

'Where am I btw?'

'That's what I wanted to talk to you about.'

'Speak.Fast.'

'So basically, you're inside a coffin right now-'

'WHAT AM I DEAD?!'

'AYO STOP CUTTING ME OFF! Ahem as I was saying. It's normal. So after you wake up, you would go to the opening ceremony of this school. This school is called NRC, or known as Night Raven Collage. You can find (.....) here. I've already informed him. Also, this is an all boy school so...'

'Hm... Maybe I can use magic a bit ya know?'

'Hm.'

'Though I'm grateful you had taught me magic in the first place.'

'Say that you're welcome.'

'Is that all?'

'Yea thats all the info you need to know. There's more but I won't go into details. But don't worry, the school will inform you themselves. OH AND I REALLY GOTTA GO- TEXT ME WITH UR PHONE LATER- I ALREADY SETTED MY PHONE NUMBER INSIDE UR PHONE KAY BYEEEE'

With that said, the connection between Solomon and Lucy got cut off. 

'This is why he's shady.' Lucy thought.

'Guess I need to work my way out...'

"Freeze." Lucy said while putting a hand on the coffin door. Once it's frozen, Lucy kicked the door down and walked out. She observed the surrounding afterwards. 'Hm. This place looks like a ritual place.' Lucy thought. 

'Oh right.. It's an all boys school... So...'

Lucy used magic to create a fox mask and a white blindfold. She casted magic on the blindfold so that she wouldn't trip or bump into things when walking. Then she put on the blindfold and then the mask. Then, she casted a hallunation that makes her look like a male.