Reaction 4 - Pearl Harbor

HEAT OF THE DESERT, DUST SETTLES ON MY FACE

Reaction - Pearl Harbor

----------------------------------------

"Dude! You didn't tell me you were having a party!" 

Everyone stared at the uninvited man in surprise. Rory and others unsheathed their weapons, Joe calmed them down by shooking his head. 

Joe hovered towards the boy "Bro, you could've used the front door

The boy shrugged with a smirk on his face "It'd be cooler that way. Plus I get to destroy your stuff. It's a double win for me" 

Pina sheathed her sword and tilted her head a little bit in confusion "Do you know him?" 

"Know him? Of course I do, we're best buddies" Joe said, putting his arm around the boy's shoulders. 

"Hey dude, what universe did you get them from?" Y/N asked

"It's the originals

"Oh, they probably never met me then. Listen up, peeps! You may not know me, but I know you guys and gals!" Y/N stepped forward a bit, and jabbed his thumb at his chest "The name's Y/N Adler, also known as Cool Guy Shitposter!" 

"Y/N Adler... That's a-" 

"Stupid name, how did a lowly commoner like you befriend a god?" Zorzal said as he interrupted Tuka. 

Y/N appeared in front of Zorzal and gave him the bitchiest slap ever. Zorzal flew away and collided with a wall, embedding himself. Zorzal was knocked unconscious, perhaps Y/N went a bit too easy on him. 

Tyuule ran to Zorzal's side, hiding a smile. She tried to get him off the wall, but to no avail. 

Itami looked at Pina "Aren't you going to help him?" 

Pina shook her head "Mmm, no. He did want me dead after all" 

"Dude, why is that dog water blondie here?" Y/N asked as he gave Joe a deadpan stare. 

"I admit, it was a stupid idea. By the way, why are you here again?"

"You didn't invite me" Y/N said as he crossed his arms.

"I thought you'd find it boring because there'd just be reacting and stuff. Anyway, feel free to stay as long as you like. Without further ado, let us begin!" Joe then started the video.

<< In a list of historically bad ideas, Japan's decision to bomb pearl harbor always gets an honorable mention >> The video then showed an officer(?) giving orders to attack America

<< Given that for Japan, the outcome was not exactly a positive one >> Multiple people with injuries ranging from bruises to burns and to losing a limb were shown. Many buildings were also destroyed or damaged in the background. 

"Is-... Is that the actual effects of the atom bomb?" Bozes asked.  

"Yup"

"So it is true, Japan did truly lost..." Pina said. 

"You still didn't believe me?

"Sorry" Pina apologized. 

"Oh! I think I had one of them at the basement back home" Y/N said.

Everyone stared at Y/N in surprise. Itami leaned towards Joe's ear and whispered "He's joking, right?"