The honeymoon

The wedding continues on, your photographers take some photos of you, Ralph and your guests and also photos of just you and Ralph. At the ending of the wedding, everyone light up send off sparklers as you and Ralph walked to the getaway car. The driver opens the car for you and Ralph and you two get inside of the car, once you two enter the car, your driver drives you to the airport. When you arrive to the airport, you and Ralph get out of the car, the driver goes to the back of the car and takes your and Ralph's luggage out of the trunk of the car. While you and Ralph are waiting for the plane, people say congratulations to you and Ralph on being married since you are still wearing your wedding dress and Ralph is still in his wedding suit. Since you and Ralph always wanted a private honeymoon, you two found the perfect place to have your honeymoon, it is a private beach house. And the best part of it is that there is no one else there and it will just be you and Ralph, just like you two always wanted. You slept through out the entire flight and Ralph held you in your arms while he stayed awake and he fell asleep for a bit but not for long, the flight was only 6 hours long. When you and Ralph finally arrived to the private beach with a small beach house, you were relaxing on the bed while you were cuddling and you are both out of your wedding clothes and wearing comfortable clothes, but then Ralph had an idea.

Ralph: "Hey (your name)?"

(Your name): "Yeah, babe?"

Ralph: "Since we are now on our honeymoon and we haven't had anything to eat yet and the sun is about to set, would you like to have a candlelight picnic outside?" *he smiles at you*

(Your name): "I would love that." *you smile at him* "Should I start cooking something?" *you chuckle*

Ralph: "No, let Ralph handle it."

(Your name): "But Ralph, you've been doing everything today, I wanna help." *you chuckle*

Ralph: "Ralph wants (your name) to relax. Especially that her and Ralph just got married." *he kisses your forehead*

(Your name): *you start to blush as Ralph kisses your forehead* "Ralph, you're the greatest husband ever."

Ralph: "And you're the greatest wife ever." *he smiles at you and he lays his hand on your cheek*

(Your name): "Aww, baby..." *you smile and blush, you lean in to kiss him*

Ralph: *he leans in as well and he kisses you as his lips meet your lips*

After you and Ralph were done kissing, Ralph starts making the food for the picnic. As Ralph told you that he wants you to relax, you did exactly that. You decided to meditate while you were listening to meditating music for a bit till Ralph was finished making the food. Several minutes later, Ralph was done cooking, he smiled as he saw you meditating. He quietly walked to you and he kissed you on your cheek by surprise.

(Your name): *you gasp as Ralph kissed your cheek because he startled you bit* "Ralph, you scared me..." *you chuckle*

Ralph: "Ralph is sorry about that, baby." *he chuckles* "He wanted to tell you that the food is done by giving you a kiss." *he smiles and he kisses your other cheek*

(Your name): *you blush and giggle as Ralph kisses your other cheek* "You're so cute, you know that?" *you smile at Ralph*

Ralph: "He knows but you are even more cute." *he smiles lovingly at you*

(Your name): "Babe, you always say that..." *you giggle and you blush constantly*

Ralph: "Well, it's true. (Your name) is super cute, especially when she is blushing." *he takes your face in both of his hands and he showers your face with kisses*