whos my lil butterfly?

Tomiokas POV

I leaned in, and kissed her. I kissed her, and she kissed me back. We made out for a few minutes, we kissed under the pale moonlight. Finally, when we gasped for breath.

"Do-do you really wanna do this, Tomioka?" She asked me, desperately, she gasps for air and so do I.

"Yeah, yeah I do, do you?" I return the question. She nods. I kissed her again, even more passionately. I grab her legs and carry her and go against a tree, kissing her even harder now. Her hands running through her hair and my hands through her back, a few more minutes passed by, and she separates her lips from mine.

"Let's do this somewhere else," She said with a soft smile while dragging my hand. Of course I let her lead the way, she brought me to the sofa inside my house. I sat down and so did she and so it began again. Except this time, we went further.

Kochos POV

I kissed him again, this time I started removing my kimono. He did too, he then set me down on the sofa, his hands on my hips. His hands, oh were they soft. I opened my mouth and he let his tongue in, he explored this went on for a few minutes.

"Please, just do it already." I begged, already turned on.

"begging already, are we Kocho?" He teased me, Him? Teasing me? He took off his shirt and took off mine, I got impatient, who knew one person could make me feel like this, now I was just in a bra and pants, I felt him lower down to my breast, he kissed them, he started sucking on my left boob, I let out a soft moan.

"You can be as loud as you wish, no one can hear you." Tomioka whispered. He began kissing my boob again, and then he left a trail of wet kisses to my neck. I moaned again, louder this time. He kissed me again, I felt his hands go down my stomach, and then under my panties.

Tomiokas POV

I used two fingers, I rubbed her clit, slowly just to tease her, already I could hear her moans.

"You're so wet for me, Shinobu, who knew you wanted me this bad." I smirked, I used my two fingers and put them inside of her, I went slowly and kissed her. She was moaning through the kiss.

"oh-ooo, T-Tomioka..ah~ go faster. P-please~" She begged. I went faster as she pleased, she just moaned even louder, running her slim, soft fingers through my hair. I went harder and much more faster. She just moaned even more and louder at every movement of my fingers.

"a-ah~Tomioka..please just, make me yours." she cried. I slip my fingers out and I licked them.

"You taste so good, I'll make you mine alright." I grunted.

I removed her pants and panties, as well as mine. I slowly insert my dick into her, and then thrust myself in.

"a-ah~, you're so big..who would've known." Kocho screamed. I smile and whispered right into her ear.

"You're so tight, is this your first time?" I teasingly said. She blushed and I chuckled, "Even better, because now, you're just mine." I thrusted myself into her, she moaned and so did I. God she felt so good, I kept thrusting into her, I kissed her and muffled her and my moans. She clawed my back while I thrusted into her, she just kept on moaning into my mouth.

"F-faster, ah~ h-harder, please..I beg of you." Kocho demanded. So I gave it to her, I went harder and faster, she screamed, again. "a-ah Tomioka! F-fuck oh-" she moaned. I moaned too, I was gonna cum. I let go off her and slip myself out and on her stomach, I ejected.

"Fuck.." I panted, I laid next to her, she was also panting.

"You're amazing, Tomioka. Who would've know. A quiet guy like you could've been that..good." Kocho stated. 

I chuckled, "most girls were surprised, I'm just surprised with you, a girl like you? A virgin, it's not what I expected." I admitted. She laughed.

"Well then I guess we both got surprised, but you did all the work, I guess it's time I take the lead," She smirked. I also smirked, "I like the sound of this.."

Kochos POV

I got up and got on top of him, and he sat up. I slowly inserted myself onto his dick, and then I was fully on.

"Fuck..go as hard and fast as you can." He muttered. I whispered back, "I'll make you whimper and moan." He smirked and kissed me. I started riding him, I could hear his hot moans while we kissed, I started going harder on him.

"o-ooh~ fuck. Ah~" He moaned. He put his hand on my hips and started kissing down on my boobs, he left a trail of wet kisses and hickeys. I moaned and so did he. I finally stopped after a few more minutes.

"Oh fuck, you're amazing Shinobu." He panted, "but I'll make you whimper and moan." He flipped us over. I was so surprised by his strength that I let him take the lead. He was still in me, then all of a sudden, he started thrusting into me, much faster. I moaned louder than ever. I scratched his back, ran my fingers through his hair. He pounded harder, I put my legs around his waist, "F-fuck, Tomioka~" I whimpered. He really kept his word. "A-ah~o-oh." I moaned.

"Who's my lil' butterfly." He asked. I was so turned on by him.

"A-ah~ fuck. I-I am, I'm your lil butterfly." I moaned loudly. "Good" he smirked. He slid out of me and laid next to me, luckily the sofa was big enough. Still, really wasted, I fell asleep in his arms, it was the best night of my life.