7. Bonding

Shoto And Izuku woke up to see they were hugging each other whilst they were sleeping. They didn't mind though as this was their first true twin bonding moment. After a litrle while they checked the time and saw it was 7:45am, they decided that was a good time to get up. So Shoto gave Izuku some of his clothes and Izuku went and took the first shower, but whilst he was showering Shoto was completely the family tree. He completed it with ease as he had already asked his mother and father the family they had, so he could easily have him and Izuku complete the task. After Izuku was done Shoto had his shower, but for the family tree Izuku decided he would do his family tree a little different then Shoto's. After Shoto finished showering the two sneaked out and headed to a cafe for breakfast as it was still a Sunday. Of course Izuku texted Touya, before leaving, so he wouldn't worry to much.
Shoto had brought Izuku to his favourite cafe and by coincidence it was Izuku's favourite as well. When the two entered they greeted the employees there as the both had been going there for so long they knew them all personally. The employees were surprised to see the two boys together as they had the opposite personality so none of them were expecting the two to be friends. Of course the two males explained how they were twins that got separated, Shoto stayed with birth family and Izuku left with the Oldest brother. The employees felt bad for Izuku, but the two knew that it wasn't that bad, he loved Touya and hated the rest, but of course the reason he hated the rest was because of the fact that no one noticed him.
The two boys ordered breakfast as they had obviously not eaten yet. The two ordered the same thing, the heart shaped waffles, berry flavoured.

The waffles themselves didn't taste like berries it ment want topping you wanted, you had a choice of berry, most fruit, chocolate, banana, etc

The waffles themselves didn't taste like berries it ment want topping you wanted, you had a choice of berry, most fruit, chocolate, banana, etc. It was a very good breakfast after having such a difficult day, the day before. As the two talked they decided that today would be a bonding day between the two, they would go to the mall, the beach, the amusement park and to Izuku and Touya's apartment. Touya wouldn't be there as he said he would be at Keigo's house instead, which allowed the two to be able to watch movies and play video games in peace.

The first destination was the mall, Shoto had actually never been to one before as he was always either at school or at home. Izuku felt bad so he brought Shoto to a bunch of his favourite clothes shops and to his surprise, Shoto liked the same type of clothes as him. So the two ended up buying heaps of clothes from all sorts of different shops. After their shopping spree they looked around other stores to see what kind of things they could get. Shoto's eyes lit up when he saw some arts supplies on sale, so he bought those. Izuku wasn't expecting Shoto to be the type who likes to do art and create new and interesting things, but was intrigued nonetheless. For Izuku he bought a few more books of his new favourite manga series Haikyu!!, he also bought a PS5 and a few new Haikyu!! themed controllers. Again after their shopping spree they headed to an arcade and played a bunch of games and won a bunch of prizes. Shoto ended up buying, with his thousands of tickets, a giant red and green bunny plushie, while Izuku ended up buying a giant blue, with red details, bear. The two thought it was ironic that the plushies were just like the other twin.