Chapter 13 - Fixings and Breakings

(sorry for not updating oh my god .. I may or may not forgot about what happened in the story ... but I just read it and OH MY GOD WHY AM I FANGIRLING ABOUT MY OWN FIC?! MALUM THO HOLY FUCK. sorry , i'm so sorry , lets continue the story babies)

hey there's another song for ya , babies ...

Drown - Bring Me The Horizon

" It comes in waves, I close my eyes

Hold my breath and let it bury me

I'm not OK and it's not all right

Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again

Who will fix me now?

Dive in when I'm down?

Save me from myself

Don't let me drown

Who will make me fight?

Drag me out alive?

Save me from myself

Don't let me drown"
-----------—-----------------

Emerald's POV

why is luke kissing me, i mean , why am i kissing him? i mean . UGH THIS IS ALL SO CONFUSING.

i pushed luke away with all my strength and broke down on the ground. I felt weak . Is luke too?

I know he's sad now that I pushed him and it actually means I don't like him that way . but that's not the big deal here now.

I am sweating, and not in a sexy way. sweating is bad. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna-

everything went blur, my heart is beating fast, and then everything went black .

Luke's POV

I AM PANICKING RIGHT NOW. WHAT HAVE I DONE? I'M HURT YES BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. MAYBE EMERALD HAS A REASON IN PUSHING ME? OF COURSE. FUCK SHE FAINTED.

I picked her up and started running through the venue. people saw and  asked "dude what happened?!"

I kept yelling "Call 911 !! CALL 911!"

......

Ashton came to me as soon as the ambulance came and I couldn't say or do anything and I just hugged him and cried on his chest.

Ashton is like our father in the house. he's the mature one yet he's also the sweet and fluffy one .

"Come on luke it'll be fine. let's call her mom" ashton said calming me down..

I never let go of Ash's hug even if he's talking to emerald's mom. all I need is comfort now. All I can feel is coldness in my heart and I bet I'm colder now, that's why I'm so weak.

and for the first time, I actually needed someone's warmth. I owe Ashton big time.

......

we two went to the garage to drive and go to the hospital and follow the  ambulance , I was still weak and can't walk so Ashton carried me on his back.

On our way to the car, ashton spoke ..

"you know, you're actually not that heavy , luke.."

"that's because daddy's got big arms" i joked at him..

"did you just called me daddy?" he practically shouted ..

I thought for abit and ... oh .

"I MEANT NOT LIKE THAT ! OH GOD" I feel embarrassed now. ashton laughed and  stopped when we saw two guys asleep and embraced in the car.