Chapter 7 - The 5SOS House (part 2)

Emerald's POV

I decided to sleep at Amy and Becca's house tonight because we don't have school tomorrow .... I'll be coming to Mikey and his Friend's house  tomorrow .....

"Hey Becc, I'll just take some things in my house then go straight here to you and your sister 's house 'kay ?"

"Yeah sure..."

I walked to my house which was only 2 blocks away from Becca and Amy's house ....

I opened the door and went straight up to my room and took some clothes I'll wear when I come to the 5SOS house ... I wanna talk to Luke about things ...yeah ..

I left a note for my mom saying that I'll sleep at The sister's house then I'll stay at my friends' house tomorrow ...

I went back to the two's house then did stupid things ...

"Hey Em! what's in the bag?" Amy asked

"Stuff" I said while still concentrated on the game Becca and I was playing ...

"Hey nice clothes ... wait, Do you know that Michael guy ? ..... Why is he weird? He's friends with that hot Luke guy ...." Amy said

I paused the game and heard a "Hey!" from Becca ...

"Hey! Don't call him that . and nothing wrong with being friends with  Luke." .... "and he's not hot......... well kinda" I murmured

"Hey .... There's something we don't know that was going on here....."

Becca teased...

"yeah okay . Michael, is my friend .He's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer with Luke Hemmings , Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood. I rejected Luke because we can't be FRIENDS although we wanted to. He's a fire element." I said.

"OH MY GOD. Forbidden LOVE" Amy teased

"Friendship!" I added

"Wait did you say Ashton Irwin ? your crush BEFORE he bullied you and froze his friends ?" Becca asked

"yep. And I'm friends with him now ..."

"He's not scared of you ?"

"Nope. He in fact cried and said sorry to me"

"whoah look who's the bad boy now"

we all laughed....

"So about that Luke guy" Amy cuts off

"Ughhhhh ..." I complained while turning on the game again ....

"Why ?!! You like him don't you?!!"

"Shut up I'm playing!"

She turned the game off .. me and Becca said "HEY!"

"You Like him! hahaha! "

"f*ck you man"

"awe. I love you too."

"love ya more" I joked ....she jokingly pouts like she wanna kiss me ... I couldn't take the weirdness ...

"Ewwwwwww !!!! UGH ..... just f*ck off man. "

We played more video games .... ate some pizza.... then Jammed ... O played guitar ... we 3 sang then finally slept ...

...

I woke up and took a shower then wore my clothes that I packed ...

I left and walked to the 5SOS house ...

I was outside their doo and I heard some laughing and "little Lukey is in love !!! lala lala lala lalala !!" ...... "Shut up calum!"...

I came in and saw The 3 and a sleeping Michael...

I saw Luke shocked when He saw me .... they were making fun of him ... he's blushing .... "

"Little Lukey? ... hahaha"

"Oh shut up. Did you hear what we're talking about?"

I lied saying "Just the little lukey word"

I saw Michael Sleeping and thought cute ... So we drew on his face ...

I decided to talk to Luke about yesterday .....

So we went to their roof top .... we we're sitting next to each other at the edge of the roof top...

"Hey Luke, Sorry about yesterday .... I'm really mean to you...."

"Nah It's okay ...... I mean, I really just wanna be friends with you ..."

"We can be friends . We're friends right now! .... I really couldn't stand avoiding you .. it's just that .. our powers ... we're really different..."

"But .... Can't we try? ..."

"Just to be friends me aye?"

"yup"

"well we're friends now . Don't be dramatic man"

"YAY Little Lukey's happy now...." he said while acting like a little kid who got a bike ...

We played with our powers at the rooftop And try to control it when we're close so we won't hurt each other ... we got closer and closer like best friends in one day ! He's really a nice person .... I should be doing my project with Michael now ... But, He's asleep!..... I don't wanna wake that cute thing up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay ! Emerald is not avoiding Luke anymore :D

Read/Vote/Comment :-)

~L