Ep. 11

JENNIE

We arrived at the penthouse of Lisa's office and greeted our parents. Lisa's mom and Dad.

Just so you know, Lisa and I have a separate company. I'm handling Kim's Corporation while Lisa she's handling Manoban-Brüschweiler Group of Company (MBGC).

After our wedding we both decided to moved here in Seoul, South Korea because MBGC already have a branch here in Seoul. So Lisa needs to manage this branch and her parents handling the main branch which is in Thailand. All of our businesses are actually all over the world.

It's really hard to handle all of it but since both me and Lisa are already trained in business since we're kids, we can handle all of it expertly. Our parents are also helping us in some businesses. For us not to be stressful.

Lisa's parents arrived in South Korea last week, and now they want to have breakfast with us.

We simple catch up. Talked about businesses and also they brought about the topic of having me and Lisa a baby.

They mentioned that they are no longer getting any younger and they want to spend time to their grandchildren. So they want us to quickly have a baby. We told them that we already talked about it and they are so excited.

After our breakfast they bid there goodbye. Today is their flight going to Philippines to check some of our businesses there. They just stop by to check on us, and discuss about having a baby.

We didn't get the chance to send them off to airport since I have a meeting after lunch and Lisa needs to signed some paperworks. But Lisa didn't forget to send me off to my office. She said it is her responsibility to take good care of me. She's really the sweetest indeed.

After sending me off Lisa drove back to her office. My office is quite far from Lisa's office. When I arrived my secretary is already waiting for me. She assisted me with my things. My secretary is actually my bestie. She's really hands-on. She really takes good care of my businesses. And she's my secretary for all of our businesses, her parents is also one of our stockholders.

After assisting me we went to my office room, and she discuss my today's agenda. After telling me all of my schedules today she received a phone call.

"Hello? Yes.. hold on one moment.." she looked at me for a second.

"Lady Jennie, your suppose to be client after lunch is requesting if we can meet them earlier than the schedule if that's ok with you? They asked if it can be right now?" She asked me quite hesitant.

I'm actually an organized person, when I settled to that time or scheduled I want it to be that way. I hate making changes. But since I don't have any other appointment as of this moment I nodded to her. Indicating I agreed.

"Okay we're going. Copy that. Thank you." Then she ended the call.

She told me that the meeting place will be one of Lisa's hotel. At Four Seasons Hotel Seoul. This hotel is one of the best hotel in Seoul. And it has a restaurant inside which is owned by Kim Corp.

I texted Lisa that I'll be heading to one of her hotel to meet up our new client. She replied immediately with her sweet words.

"Take care love. As I really wanted to accompany you, but I really do have many things to do in my table right now. I'll just call Sorn to assist you in Four Seasons Hotel Seoul. Since she's in there to assist one of the VVIP. I assumed that will be our new inventor. I love you my wife see you later at home. Mwah😘❤️"

I just replied I love you too to her and reminding her not to stress so much.

She's really the sweetest. She never fail to make me blush.