Introduction.

So there isn't much to say in this introduction, other than the obvious.

There are 16 songs on the deluxe version of Handwritten, so that means there is gonna be 31 parts to this story (including this).

For each song I will be posting my thoughts, experience and just plain love! (15 songs, I won't be doing one for 'Life Of The Party (Acoustic), due to the fact that I will be doing on for the original!) (Also, these will be called '(Song Title) Part 1'.

After each song I will be posting the song lyrics to each song, just to give you an idea. I will also post the YouTube link to the audio on Shawn's YouTube channel. If there is a music video, I will post the link to that as well. These will simply called '(Song Title) Part 2'.

I hope you were able to follow along with that.

I am not posting the songs in order, so they will be all out of wack, (not really), but this is just the way that I felt like writing my stories up!

Shawn did an amazing job on this album, and this is me showing how proud I am.

He deserves all the credit and dedication he has put into this album! :)

And I am so proud of how far he has come the past two years!

I love you shawn, and I am excited to see how much more you grow withen the years to come!

So I hope you all enjoy!