. T H I G H .

Not edited x
Aesthetic for this one ^^
If my chapters don't make sense is because my grammar is off and I don't edit them,I will soon but not right now. 🤍👋🏼

{~ G I O V A N N I ~}

I don't know when we both fell asleep but we did. I look at her for her lap and lightly tap her cheek a few times before her eyes flutter open, I smile up at her and she rolls her eyes at me.

Back With The Attitude I Guess.

I look over the seats at Steve and he nods his head at me I do the same thing before putting my head back in her lap" We need to go or I'm going to be late for my appointment" I can hear the mood in her voice and let me tell you she's mad.

Why tho,

I only tighten my grip on her before asking my driver to step out when he does I look over to her and raise my eyebrows" lose the attitude" I warn her and she scoffed at me" and what If I don't?" She asked and I chuckle.

I sit beside her placing my hand on her thigh and squeezing" do you want me to go higher?" I ask her and she looks out the window. I pull my hand up so it's sitting right under her skirt" if you don't tell me to stop I'm going higher" i mutter in her ear and give her thigh another squeeze.

I let out a laugh that came out a little to dark, I pull my hand up so it's now on her upper thigh, if I move I'm going to be able to feel her, I look at her to see her eyes closed and her head leaned on the window" can I go closer?" I ask her and she still ignores me " if you don't say anything I'm going to stop" I tell her and I'm met with silence again.

I shake my head and pull my hand back before opening the door and getting out, she follows after me but grabs on to me and squeezes her eyes close" hey, you okay?" I ask her and she nods her head" mhm just head rush" she said before walking away from me.

We were walking, her in front of me,
Until she stoped and made me bump into her wrapping my arms around her to keep her up, I look to see what she was looking at just to see a tattoo parlour.

I look to my side to see the paparazzi watching us so I kiss the back of her head and turn her to face the tattoo shop" you wanna get a tattoo?" I whisper to her and she nods her head .

{~ A R I A N N A ~}

I nod my head and check my his watch were his arm his wrapped around me, shit it's nearly 4 o'clock.

I still don't like him this close to me, I tip my head back to look at him and he looks down at me with a small grin" the paparazzi are watching us,love" he tells me and I nod my head looking back at the shop.

" we need to go, I need to be at the shop by 4 o'clock and it's already 3:52" he nods his head, a motion to walk. We were walking, him still behind me with his arms around me,until we finally came to the wedding dress store.

Yay, I can try my dress on
Hehe,

I open the door and walk in getting shocked when a lady run up to me" are you mrs black?" She asked and I shakes my head" I'm mrs knight" I tell her and feel vanni pop his head over my shoulder" soon to be mrs black tho" he tells her and she lets out a small laugh while I roll my eyes.

He's an idiot.

I walk to the back of the shop with her to see my dress, we finally get there and I walk to the changing room.

My dress is big with dimensions that's all I'm going to say until I show everyone. Once it's on I call in the woman to do it up and she does before helping me walk out.

I let a deep breath go before looking in the mirror, and wow I think I look bea-" you look beautiful" my thoughts are cut off my vanni's voice behind me, I swallow before looking at him through the mirror and smiling.

"Thank you" I tell him and he only shakes his head and says," don't thank me for saying the truth" and with that he leaves me to change.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Word Count: 802
Not edited x

Really short chapter, just wanna say I won't be updating for a few days because I need to get some more ideas of what to right
But thank you all for the reads and votes.

I love and Appreciate each and every one of you🤍xx

Mary<3333