. A R T I C L E .

So I watched
'a walk to remember' for the 3rd time and lets just say my mascara leaked......
Lots of love😽🤍

All follow my Pinterest

Mary__x0x0

Not edited x

{~ G I O V A N N I ~}

It's been 3 days since are 'sleep over', she's not the same. She keeps moving every time I try to touch her.

And it's pissing me the fuck off,

We need to go to this ball thing, apparently the prince of Samar is picking his bride tonight.

I was putting my blazer on when my phone rang,

(Mr. Black)
Incoming call.....

"Hello" I hear his voice from the other side of the phone,

"Do you need anything?" I ask in the most polite way, coming form me. Arianna always calls me sweet tho.

"Yes um, you see aria said she's not coming."

I let out a sigh before getting up and In To my car. She really wants to be awkward, that's perfectly fine.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Get out of bed, before I burn your bedroom!" I yell through her bedroom door,

Yes she's in bed.

I take my gun out and shoot her door lock, walking in and ripping the blanket off of her,

She looks tired.

"I don't wanna go" she whispered shutting her eyes again. Is she okay?.
"Are you okay?" I voice my thoughts to her and she nods her head. I sit down beside her and put the back of my hand on her forehead.

Well, she hasn't got a temperature.

"I don't like Damien" she suddenly said " the prince?" I ask her and she sits up.

"Yeah, he's so mean and grumpy. I hate to see him, and I also know he's going to pick, he's had his eye on her for ages" how does she know this?.

" but we need to go ,baby" she stares at me with that small pout she has, it's nearly impossible to see but it's there. I think it's cute, I'm not going to tell her that tho.